Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Israel responded to incoming missiles from inside Syria by launching waves of guided missiles, targeting Iranian sites. World War 3 Alert: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets ...

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War

Super Moderator

Israel responded to incoming missiles from inside Syria by launching waves of guided missiles, targeting Iranian sites.

World War 3 Alert: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets Into Israel, And The IDF Responds With "Waves Of Guided Missiles"

You know how delicate the situation in the Middle East is. You know that if Israel and Iran engage in all-out war, Syria will side with Iran and Hezbollah, being an arm of Iran, will launch thousands of missiles. Of course, the "Palestinians" will take part. Will they be the only ones to take on Israel if such a war breaks out?

Will this cause problems for the rest of the world?
    RedLion, Annie and MI.oldguy like this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

A situation to watch. Israel won’t back down and they have nukes. Once those are let loose it could go south real fast. It could escalate beyond anyone’s ability to stop it.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Israel responded to incoming missiles from inside Syria by launching waves of guided missiles, targeting Iranian sites.

World War 3 Alert: Iranian Forces Fire Rockets Into Israel, And The IDF Responds With "Waves Of Guided Missiles"

You know how delicate the situation in the Middle East is. You know that if Israel and Iran engage in all-out war, Syria will side with Iran and Hezbollah, being an arm of Iran, will launch thousands of missiles. Of course, the "Palestinians" will take part. Will they be the only ones to take on Israel if such a war breaks out?

Will this cause problems for the rest of the world?
    It's just a matter of time, GO ISRAEL kick some butt....let them meet they're god sooner rather than later.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Middle East has been a powder Keg my entire life. The Israelis have nowhere to retreat to.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    The Middle East has been a powder Keg my entire life. The Israelis have nowhere to retreat to.
    I don't think Israel is thinking of retreating any where, why would they. And Israel is not alone, the US is with them.
    Denton, bigwheel and dwight55 like this.

I'm reading a book about Israel, their numerous enemies and the "End of the World" return of our Savior. The book says Israel takes on all comers--and wins.
    NewRiverGeorge and dwight55 like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm reading a book about Israel, their numerous enemies and the "End of the World" return of our Savior. The book says Israel takes on all comers--and wins.
    Israel doesn’t save itself in the big one to come. Nobody will be able to take credit for what God will do.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Israel initially went after a Iranian cargo plane coming into Damascus Airport loaded down with munitions - most likely long range missiles - again like previous shipments >>>> missed the plane because it diverted to an Iranian airport - but the IAF hit other targets that have pending since last fall ...

an hour later Iranian launched a long range missile targeting an unknown far interior Israeli target >>>> it was taken out by the Iron Dome system as it crossed the border - the commercial Israeli airports have been threatened previously ....

the Israeli response was the heaviest counterattack in nearly 5 years >>>> almost everything targeted was Iranian - but Russia has flagged most of Syria and has negotiating directly with Isreal ...

Location of the #Iran|ian weapons warehouses in Al-Kisma, which were destroyed in the #Israel|i attack.

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZRq-fWsAA5HLy.jpg

photo coverage of the Syrian AA going after the Israeli cruise missiles >>>>

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZRD5uVsAAfrEq.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZRECCVAAINUuR.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZREJtUUAA6XFj.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZRER3VsAAn7cr.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZRfrrW0AIhGiw.jpg

https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DxZRf2IW0AARt7d.jpg
    Denton and Annie like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Israel doesn’t save itself in the big one to come. Nobody will be able to take credit for what God will do.
    I think that's the direction of the book. The book is entitled, "Israel On High Alert," by Ron Rhodes.

He goes into the Bible vs. the Qoran, Biblical history, and how Israel has done in invasions. I believe that the premise is that God is looking out for Israel.
    bigwheel, dwight55, Denton and 1 others like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I think that's the direction of the book. The book is entitled, "Israel On High Alert," by Ron Rhodes.

He goes into the Bible vs. the Qoran, Biblical history, and how Israel has done in invasions. I believe that the premise is that God is looking out for Israel.
    Yep, . . . that is THE premise.

While there are discussions galore by multitudes of pundits, . . . it makes no difference who the players outside of Israel are, . . . they lose.

Whether it is Iran, Turkey, Russia, NK, China, . . . makes no difference. Their outcome spells only one thing: loser.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Denton and NewRiverGeorge like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Page 1 of 7 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links