Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War

This is a discussion on Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; If my memory is correct, the subs were purpose built with 2 torpedo tubes constructed to a larger diameter to enable launch of cruise missles. ...

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War

If my memory is correct, the subs were purpose built with 2 torpedo tubes constructed to a larger diameter to enable launch of cruise missles. Specifically to allow for a second strike capability.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    If my memory is correct, the subs were purpose built with 2 torpedo tubes constructed to a larger diameter to enable launch of cruise missles. Specifically to allow for a second strike capability.

if the subs weren't originally designed to handle a cruise missile - they are now - Israel makes interesting alterations to most of the equipment it still buys on the outside >>>> knowing those sneaky bastards - they probably stripped down a sub or two for transporting underwater commando teams into enemy ports ....
    ekim likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Israel can defeat the whole Middle East by itself, and the only time that it will get out of hand, is when Russia gets involved. IMHO.
    I have a very high regard for Israel, and they can handle the sit-rep.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 01-22-2019 at 12:18 PM.
    ekim likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Russian navy (read floating anvils) will have their hands full.

They will have to watch every ship in the Med, . . . the Red Sea, . . . and the Israeli's as well.

And that does not even come close to trying to keep up with the cruise missles, . . . FA18's, . . . etc that can also be in the air.

Combined, . . . that bunch of lame brains will go mad with their heads swiveling around to see who might be shooting at them. Once the rounds start dropping in, . . . ol Davy Jones will have a bunch of scrap iron and the sharks will have Rusky for dinner.

THEN, . . . the USN can resupply Isreal at will, . . . sailors looking fwd to ports of call in Italy and Rota.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    Denton and ekim like this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

As you know, I reading "Israel On High Alert," or at least I was.

I've been jumpy lately, and the cold weather and snow forecasts (and corrections) have also taken their toll on me. I have a doctor's appointment in a few hours, and because I'm a hypochondriac, I've been pacing.

With that background, I found the initial chapters of the book went into great detail about all the various Muslim terrorist groups, comparing the Bible to the Quran, and even a paragraph of the weapons the jihadists use--like beheading knives.

Here's why I stopped reading the book. When the doctors are off, you can still telephone "Nurse On Call." I found out later that their only suggestion is "Go to our ER."

I met a good doctor, he checked me out and it was a trip for nothing. But I still have this appointment and a second with my shrink on the day after. The last thing I need between my own fears, slippery roads and perhaps more snow is getting wound up over a book written in 2017. The fact that the jihadists haven't come during the last two years was slim comfort.

But that's the whole point, isn't it? If a terrorist is successful, you are terrorized. That brought us TSA, Homeland security and CCW permits in all 50 states, plus open carry and dropping the 1958 switchblade laws.

So is that all there is? Demonizing Catholic boys, rants from Rush and Hannity? New and improved hollowpoints. Even my job of refining knives with stones used on a Samurai's katana.

I've had a week of this, fear, my stomach rumbling, roads impassable, and finally, a new med that warns use can lead to severe bleeding, and I have a crown prep scheduled with my dentist.

For a buffalo nickel I'd go to the local hospital registration desk and tell them to get me a room...
    Michael_Js likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    As you know, I reading "Israel On High Alert," or at least I was.

I've been jumpy lately, and the cold weather and snow forecasts (and corrections) have also taken their toll on me. I have a doctor's appointment in a few hours, and because I'm a hypochondriac, I've been pacing.

With that background, I found the initial chapters of the book went into great detail about all the various Muslim terrorist groups, comparing the Bible to the Quran, and even a paragraph of the weapons the jihadists use--like beheading knives.

Here's why I stopped reading the book. When the doctors are off, you can still telephone "Nurse On Call." I found out later that their only suggestion is "Go to our ER."

I met a good doctor, he checked me out and it was a trip for nothing. But I still have this appointment and a second with my shrink on the day after. The last thing I need between my own fears, slippery roads and perhaps more snow is getting wound up over a book written in 2017. The fact that the jihadists haven't come during the last two years was slim comfort.

But that's the whole point, isn't it? If a terrorist is successful, you are terrorized. That brought us TSA, Homeland security and CCW permits in all 50 states, plus open carry and dropping the 1958 switchblade laws.

So is that all there is? Demonizing Catholic boys, rants from Rush and Hannity? New and improved hollowpoints. Even my job of refining knives with stones used on a Samurai's katana.

I've had a week of this, fear, my stomach rumbling, roads impassable, and finally, a new med that warns use can lead to severe bleeding, and I have a crown prep scheduled with my dentist.

For a buffalo nickel I'd go to the local hospital registration desk and tell them to get me a room...
    If you have any weapons you should give them to a trusted friend for safe keeping till you get things figured out. Be safe and get some help.
    Annie and Michael_Js like this.

Super Moderator

@The Tourist if you think you're a threat to either yourself or others, do as ekim says.Otherwise, peace, bro.
    Michael_Js likes this.
    "But in the end my Immaculate Heart will triumph"--OL Fatima

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    @The Tourist if you think you're a threat to either yourself or others, do as ekim says.Otherwise, peace, bro.
    With a post like he just posted i'm sure he will be getting some attention soon, all kinds of people read forums and especially posts like his!!!

Quote Originally Posted by ekim View Post
    If you have any weapons you should give them to a trusted friend for safe keeping till you get things figured out. Be safe and get some help.
    Just back from the doctor, I'm fine. If you're a pre-med student, see if you can get your deposit back.

My world is weapons. While most of us use edged tools, remember that many times shovels were used in trench warfare.

Besides, I'm not a millennial. I'm a boomer, we see more, do more, destroy more than any other group (except for the WWII generation) than anyone you can name. We didn't "buy" custom parts for our bikes, we welded them up, polished them, and took them to Northern Plating for chroming. Some libtard probably stole all the designs.

Finally, duh, I can tell the difference between a medical care provider and .45 ACP automatic. Can you?
    modfan likes this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Just back from the doctor, I'm fine. If you're a pre-med student, see if you can get your deposit back.

My world is weapons. While most of us use edged tools, remember that many times shovels were used in trench warfare.

Besides, I'm not a millennial. I'm a boomer, we see more, do more, destroy more than any other group (except for the WWII generation) than anyone you can name. We didn't "buy" custom parts for our bikes, we welded them up, polished them, and took them to Northern Plating for chroming. Some libtard probably stole all the designs.

Finally, duh, I can tell the difference between a medical care provider and .45 ACP automatic. Can you?
    Yep, your better medical wise, now about that physic evaluation......

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links