Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War

This is a discussion on Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Isaiah 17:1 A prophecy against Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins. this has not happened ...

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
Like Tree68Likes

Thread: Iran and Israel Inching Closer to War

Isaiah 17:1
    A prophecy against Damascus: "See, Damascus will no longer be a city but will become a heap of ruins.

this has not happened yet, Damascus has never been razed....YET!
    Denton and ekim like this.
    Be a Berean

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I think that's the direction of the book. The book is entitled, "Israel On High Alert," by Ron Rhodes.

He goes into the Bible vs. the Qoran, Biblical history, and how Israel has done in invasions. I believe that the premise is that God is looking out for Israel.
    Daniel 12:1 States that Micheal stands watch over the people of Israel, and yes God is definitely looking out for Israel, that’s why Israel became a nation again in 1948 and still exist never to be destroyed again. But they will be in some terrible battles.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    keith9365 and NewRiverGeorge like this.

This thread sure is going down hill fast. I'm out now.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

They can't retreat. At its narrowest point (not counting the West bank) Israel is only nine miles wide. Think about that. Without the threat of nukes an armored punch could cut the country in half to be destroyed in detail. Israel will do whatever they have to.
    Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    The Middle East has been a powder Keg my entire life. The Israelis have nowhere to retreat to.
    "In alcohol's defense, I've done some pretty dumb shit while completely sober too"!

I have visited Israel many times. The Jews full well understand the precarious situation their tiny country is in. They also have a steel resolve and a “never again” attitude after their treatment at Hitler’s hands. They are as prepared as any small country could possibly be. Any country that starts to achieve any success in an attack against Israel is going to be on the receiving end of atomic weapons. And the Jews will retaliate regardless of what the USA or any other country says.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    I have visited Israel many times. The Jews full well understand the precarious situation their tiny country is in. They also have a steel resolve and a “never again” attitude after their treatment at Hitler’s hands. They are as prepared as any small country could possibly be. Any country that starts to achieve any success in an attack against Israel is going to be on the receiving end of atomic weapons. And the Jews will retaliate regardless of what the USA or any other country says.

this one is going to be very different than any of the previous - basically a 3 prong attack - an aerial barrage not seen since the days of WW2 - with Iran involved a VERY probable gas attack involved >>>> the worse part is the Russian involvement - I suspect they'll directly challenge not only the IAF but any involvement of the US - previous wars the US did an air bridge supply into the country and was the deciding factor in the victory ....

when this one gets started - duck your head and keep low ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-22-2019 at 06:31 AM.
    NewRiverGeorge and ekim like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Illini Warrior View Post
    this one is going to be very different than any of the previous - basically a 3 prong attack - an aerial barrage not seen since the days of WW2 - with Iran involved a VERY probable gas attack involved >>>> the worse part is the Russian involvement - I suspect they'll directly challenge not only the IAF but any involvement of the US - previous wars the US did an air bridge supply into the country and was the deciding factor in the victory ....

when this one gets started - duck your head and keep low ....
    The good news is Israel has a nice long coast line. We can deliver by sea as well.
    ekim likes this.
    1 Peter 2:24 KJV
    Who his own self bare our sins in his own body on the tree, that we, being dead to sins, should live unto righteousness: by whose stripes ye were healed.

Quote Originally Posted by NewRiverGeorge View Post
    The good news is Israel has a nice long coast line. We can deliver by sea as well.

Russia's large naval base outside their country is sitting in a strategic blocking position and their biggest meanst missile cruisers are stationed there >>>> if Russia decides to get involved half of the Russian navy will be blockading Israel ....

if you believe in prophecy or destiny >>>> in the classic PAW novel Alas, Babylon - the nuke war kicks off by the accidental US missile launch into that very same Russian base ....
    Last edited by Illini Warrior; 01-22-2019 at 07:34 AM.

Israel has a small fleet of state-of-the-art submarines that are reported to have nuclear tipped cruise missle capability. So they have second strike ability. So yes, they can be quickly overwhelmed by a multipronged attack. And they can also deliver a lethal counterpunch even if completely over run. They may be beaten, but their attackers are going to pay a terrible price.

In addition to subs, their latest surface craft are equiped with verticle launch tubes. I’m sure a few of those also house nuclear tipped cruise missles.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster23 View Post
    Israel has a small fleet of state-of-the-art submarines that are reported to have nuclear tipped cruise missle capability. So they have second strike ability. So yes, they can be quickly overwhelmed by a multipronged attack. And they can also deliver a lethal counterpunch even if completely over run. They may be beaten, but their attackers are going to pay a terrible price.

In addition to subs, their latest surface craft are equiped with verticle launch tubes. I’m sure a few of those also house nuclear tipped cruise missles.

Israel most certainly could construct a nuke torpedo - but - I don't see how one would fit into their strategic plan >>>> only reason they'd have one would be really recent and would involve striking the Russian navy - the Arab navies don't have anything larger than a destroyer and would never flotilla large enough to waste a nuke on them ....

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links