Review my bug out plan? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Review my bug out plan?

This is a discussion on Review my bug out plan? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by jasonc Actually, there's one more question that I had. What does everyone think is going to happen? Is it going to be ...

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6
Like Tree23Likes

Thread: Review my bug out plan?

A J

Quote Originally Posted by jasonc View Post
    Actually, there's one more question that I had. What does everyone think is going to happen? Is it going to be the government, business problems, economic troubles, terrorism, or something else?
    Actually, an alien is going to land and make huge financial investments using rare metals from outer space,which will crash the economic system. While trying to escape from George Soros and other democratic billionairs, a redneck in Texas will shoot at his spaceship and it will explode and separate into multiple pieces all around the earth 200miles high in huge thermonuclear explosions that cause high altitude EMP pulses which shut down the electrical grid for the world. The lack of electricity will unleash all the nasty bugs from all the labs all over the world, causing pandemic after pandemic.

But that's just my guess,

AJ

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I don't know what "everyone" thinks is going to happen but here's my take;
    jasonc,
    man I can't do this to you. Here's what I think will happen...
    jasonc likes this.

If you own the land at your BOL a prepositioned buried catch or catches would be a great idea. No packing. Stuff is already there. If your truck breaks down and you have to go on foot you will not be able to carry it all. You may if time permits have to catch your stuff just off the road if your lucky. If not finders keepers. Clean water, food sources, shelter, warmth, medical, protection are all things to consider. I've camped in the Rockies and the Laurel Highlands in the snow. I would much prefer a cabin as to tents.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6

Sponsored Links