"17 Prepper Types You Should Avoid" - Really? - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

"17 Prepper Types You Should Avoid" - Really?

This is a discussion on "17 Prepper Types You Should Avoid" - Really? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; ........

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree25Likes

Thread: "17 Prepper Types You Should Avoid" - Really?

Last edited by GoodSam; 10-14-2018 at 08:12 PM.
    Denton likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by GoodSam View Post
    That is sad.
    Well, that is the way people get by now. I'm usually the first guy through the door when the gym opens. I'm out 2 hours later before the mob gets there. It's quiet, no housewives gossiping on the ellipticals behind me. If it rains, I'm near the door. And if the society is again experimenting on socialization, it does so after I'm already at home.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    So do I. In fact, a good number of men at my gym don't joke around that much anymore with women. I have thick black glasses I was issued several years ago for a surgery. However, our gym has blinding lights in one area, and dark sections in others. I walk along the wall, and women walk by without even a nod. Not only do the glasses take the glare off polished surfaces, but most folks don't speak to "blind" patients. Other guys wear bright red ear buds and ignore everyone.

At my old gym we were all friends, it was more blue collar. But this gym is in the 'burbs, so we talk to no one.
    In my former "life" as a corporate "executive", I visited Madison once a year. It is doubtful that I will ever go back but should I, @The Tourist is the one dude that I would very much like to buy a drink and share some stories!

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    The Tourist is the one dude that I would very much like to buy a drink and share some stories!
    Of course, the stories will all be lies. If you've ever ridden two-wheeled suicide machines you'll know that as bikers get older the bikes go faster and the girls were prettier.

You might not learn the truth about anything, but your jackknife will be sharper when you go home...
    Slippy likes this.

18. Preppers who right nonsense like that.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

At the risk of redundancy...let us give some thought to what the Bible says about prepping..which is..we have enough problems for today than to be worrying about some fictitious scenario which might or might not happen at a future date. The philosophy might could pass for optimism among the godless heathens. lol.
    https://biblehub.com/matthew/6-34.htm

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links