How to better prep if you are alone? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

How to better prep if you are alone?

This is a discussion on How to better prep if you are alone? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Where is @ Mish when I need her?...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree88Likes

Thread: How to better prep if you are alone?

Where is @Mish when I need her?

Instead of Captain Ron, I'm Captain Tom, and I have a set of rules.

eta MG @MountainGirl
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Yavanna.you say that your saving to buy some property in the country.does this mean,that you have some money set aside for this already?.if so.why not us that money to get the needed home repairs done,that needs doing.like getting the windows replaced.as well as any thing else that you can't do..
    I moved in with my mom when i moved back to texas.i did for her from august of 2007.to august of 2017.i learned to cut cornner,when it comes to saveing money.that includes building shelves for some store bought foods.are you into home canning?i got into canning.i find it very enjoyable.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

This took an unexpected turn since last time I was here. And I tried the whole internet relationship thing once when I was younger, it will never happen again. Come to think of it, that was the only relationship I was ever in lol.
    Slippy likes this.

Now that post turned weird 😮
    No dates wanted guys
    I can chop my own firewood, and do most of chores, since I grew up in the country. Some things are just too dificult to do by oneself ( and what have I got doing all of that? Yep, Carpal tunnel syndrome and a hand surgery).
    There it is some money set aside in investments and I cannot spend it now. This house needs repairs, but it is not falling apart.

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanna View Post
    Now that post turned weird
    No dates wanted guys
    I can chop my own firewood, and do most of chores, since I grew up in the country. Some things are just too dificult to do by oneself ( and what have I got doing all of that? Yep, Carpal tunnel syndrome and a hand surgery).
    There it is some money set aside in investments and I cannot spend it now. This house needs repairs, but it is not falling apart.
    Consider yourself lucky they haven't married you off to the Squatch yet. Watch out for him, I hear from @Denton that he is real kinky.
    Denton and Slippy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

I get the feeling that this is very confusing to someone who is not a native english speaker.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Lowtechredneck View Post
    I get the feeling that this is very confusing to someone who is not a native english speaker.
    I get mostly of the jokes, but this topic turned a very weird twist from its original purpose

We mean well though and are here to help.
    Annie likes this.
    Bucket-Back since 2004

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Yavanna View Post
    I get mostly of the jokes, but this topic turned a very weird twist from its original purpose
    Think of us as your idiot friends, sitting around a campfire with you telling jokes and stories. Just remind us to get back on track and we usually do.
    Slippy likes this.
    Hidden Content
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links