Be Prepared for Refugees CA, AZ, TX

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Be Prepared for Refugees CA, AZ, TX within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; This isn't getting a lot of play in the media. No surprise because it doesn't bash Trump. I'm just taking a guess here but if ...

Like Tree7Likes
  • 2 Post By Sasquatch
  • 4 Post By Camel923
  • 1 Post By jim-henscheli

Thread: Be Prepared for Refugees CA, AZ, TX

Super Moderator

This isn't getting a lot of play in the media. No surprise because it doesn't bash Trump. I'm just taking a guess here but if this thing does blow Mexico is going to do two things, put their hand out for money from us and send us there people. Also watch the media when this thing does blow. They'll blame Trump for being a racist because he doesn't want to take in all their refugees.

This volcano has been rumbling for a year and active since 1994. Plenty of time to evacuate and/or prepare but I doubt they've done much of that.

Geophysicists have noticed an increase in activity at the volcano that sits 45 miles (72 kilometers) southeast of the capital since a 7.1-magnitude earthquake rocked central Mexico in September 2017. The volcano known as “Don Goyo” has been active since 1994.
    https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...bles/37991769/
    bigwheel and dwight55 like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

You can not have that wall built fast enough.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    This isn't getting a lot of play in the media. No surprise because it doesn't bash Trump. I'm just taking a guess here but if this thing does blow Mexico is going to do two things, put their hand out for money from us and send us there people. Also watch the media when this thing does blow. They'll blame Trump for being a racist because he doesn't want to take in all their refugees.

This volcano has been rumbling for a year and active since 1994. Plenty of time to evacuate and/or prepare but I doubt they've done much of that.

https://www.detroitnews.com/story/ne...bles/37991769/
    This is totally trump and the rest of the republicans fault! Science proves that lava is simply hell rejecting republicans and conservatives because they are too evil! Come on, this is basic proven science, like climate change.
    bigwheel likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

any Mexs trying to cross into the US as "volcano refugees" occurring in Central Mexico would be turned back - that would be the most idiotic excuse since the BS days of Castro tossing out his human garbage ....
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Give them a wall of bullets to cross. Problem solved. Price paid for invading another country.

Interesting concept. We have a definite shortage of undocumented democrats in Texas. lol. Hopefuly it will be mostly cute senoritas bringing enchiladas and Mezcal.

Sponsored Links