What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) - Page 79
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Four 6" Israeli bandages and a Dr. Mom otoscope arrived today, compliments of Santa: Many jokes with sexual innuendos between the Mrs and I during ...

Page 79 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast
Like Tree141Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

Four 6" Israeli bandages and a Dr. Mom otoscope arrived today, compliments of Santa:

Many jokes with sexual innuendos between the Mrs and I during testing of the otoscope. Playing Doctor, never been in this body cavity before, gently - I'm a virgin... Seems to work well enough, can see the ear drum pretty clearly anyway. This'd be mostly for kids, animals, or for a post-SHTF Doctor who lost his.

Edit: Time to switch table clothes too I guess.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Crunch View Post
    Four 6" Israeli bandages and a Dr. Mom otoscope arrived today, compliments of Santa:

Many jokes with sexual innuendos between the Mrs and I during testing of the otoscope. Playing Doctor, never been in this body cavity before, gently - I'm a virgin... Seems to work well enough, can see the ear drum pretty clearly anyway. This'd be mostly for kids, animals, or for a post-SHTF Doctor who lost his.

Edit: Time to switch table clothes too I guess.

Do you keep any Celox?

Quote Originally Posted by Honkerhunteronhoth View Post
    Do you keep any Celox?
    No Celox, I put these on Amazon's subscribe and save for repeat delivery for a while, they have a QuikClot sponge. One of those in each FAK, and two in the wood cutting/hauling truck.

Edit: And nice to meet you, I'm new here too. Agree with your thoughts on gold. I tried about a half dozen times to "like" your posts there, but the "like" feature and my Tor browser won't cooperate.
    Last edited by Crunch; 01-03-2020 at 04:12 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Banned

No Celox, I put these on Amazon's subscribe and save for repeat delivery for a while, they have a QuikClot sponge. One of those in each FAK, and two in the wood cutting/hauling truck.

That will work!

Quote Originally Posted by Honkerhunteronhoth View Post
    That will work!
    Nice to meet you HHoH. See my edit above too.

Banned

Nice to meet you HHoH. See my edit above too.

This forum is pretty nice, it will just take a few days to get used to the forum controls etc. But you only learn by playing around with things and posting! The only shiny stuff I keep is silver because the value is more in line with things that you might need from people who want "shiny". Gold is to expensive to be a practical bartering item.

Lots of foolishness going on in both the middle east and in Washington. It would seem that the cyber threat from the muzzies is real and our grid would be a logical target. So, recently I topped up my diesel fuel oil and coal supplies. Luckily my propane delivery was two weeks ago. And today I laid in 20 extra gallons of gas in addition to my normal 15 I keep on hand. I could now easily ride out a power outage lasting months.

This morning I also purchased all the necessary supplies to make a sand filter in case I need to use water from the spring on my property. I already have lots of pool shock so I should be good on water safety.

@Crunch Back-at-ya

Attachment 102427

Also-- any tricks for making Tor faster?

@HHoH I think you're right about silver. Funny story. SiL scoped out a 250gal rain barrel on Craig's list. Seller listed method of payments as, "Prefer silver. Will accept greenbacks." DH's grandfather had sacks of silver coins, mostly worth only face value, that were passed on. For fun I gave SiL a few when he went to pickup the barrel. Guy said no one had ever even asked about the silver option. Gave him a 10% discount!

Oh. SiL said the guy was a real survivalist sort of fellow. Was it one of y'all??

Quote Originally Posted by Marica View Post
    @Crunch Back-at-ya

Attachment 102427

Also-- any tricks for making Tor faster?
    Beautiful home there Marica. Not really on Tor, if I leave the security setting at "maximum" the site loads fastest with no ads and most functions (except the hover over ones) work, but any lower security setting and the scripts/ads take up to almost a minute to load a page.

Beautiful home there Marica...........
    I dunno..... a table and chair nailed to the wall..... a china hutch full of glass hanging off the ceiling.

The trap door in the floor is kinda neat, though.
    Prepping is not a destination... it is a journey.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

Page 79 of 150 FirstFirst ... 29 69 77 78 79 80 81 89 129 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links