What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) - Page 68

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; More mylar and oxy absorbers, picked up some nice headlamps from Costco along with a few cans of this and that for the extended pantry..... ...

Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast
Like Tree795Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

Super Moderator

More mylar and oxy absorbers, picked up some nice headlamps from Costco along with a few cans of this and that for the extended pantry..... Got some spices via Amazon so now I can do some more meals in a bag. I'm thinking I'll do some of my bread mixes in a jar, too. Tin can is almost full with extra pocket change, so it'll be time for more ammo soon. Got lots of coffee cans saved up for more fire starter packs. Busy, busy.

Quote Originally Posted by terryna View Post
    Nice
    @Denton @Annie @Mish

Would one of you mods go ahead and whack this terryna person. It appears that terryna is imbedding some nonsense in his posts.
    Denton likes this.

Well, I went to the mall for coffee and I bought a new knife.

The coffee was substandard and the new knife had a bad bevel on one side...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Food Storage Friday: 21 quart jars of flour vacuum sealed and oxy absorbed. Next week it'll be Firearms Friday, when I get in a little range time. What's next, you may ask?

I think I'll do a Medical Monday and a TTT Tuesday: Toilet paper, Tissues and paper Towels.

I'm likin' these theme days. It keeps me motivated.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Well, I went to the mall for coffee and I bought a new knife.

The coffee was substandard and the new knife had a bad bevel on one side...
    Ahh, a new knife. Just what you really need. Too bad you can't go to Chez Annie's for your coffee. You'd save a loot of money.

Quote Originally Posted by Annie View Post
    Food Storage Friday: 21 quart jars of flour vacuum sealed and oxy absorbed. Next week it'll be Firearms Friday, when I get in a little range time. What's next, you may ask?

I think I'll do a Medical Monday and a TTT Tuesday: Toilet paper, Tissues and paper Towels.

I'm likin' these theme days. It keeps me motivated.
    No range time today, but I picked up some snap caps yesterday. So, Dry-Fire Friday!
    Annie likes this.

Annie, our relationship has probably grown closer since I began this afternoon.

I graduated from a high school in Menomonee Falls. It was hard to find students after thirty years despite we had 454 graduates. I found about six guys. Well, our collected 70 year old birthdays is coming soon. I was distressed to hear that many of the gang has died. I sent out some letters, all to good addresses and not one wrote back. Now many of those six guys have moved or died, as well.

I heard that one guy stayed in the Falls, but no one has his phone number. I think it would easier to find criminals on the run than it would be to notify my old schoolmates.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Annie, our relationship has probably grown closer since I began this afternoon.

I graduated from a high school in Menomonee Falls. It was hard to find students after thirty years despite we had 454 graduates. I found about six guys. Well, our collected 70 year old birthdays is coming soon. I was distressed to hear that many of the gang has died. I sent out some letters, all to good addresses and not one wrote back. Now many of those six guys have moved or died, as well.

I heard that one guy stayed in the Falls, but no one has his phone number. I think it would easier to find criminals on the run than it would be to notify my old schoolmates.
    Began what? Not sure what you mean.

Sorry to hear about your classmates. That's a bummer. Are any of them still around or are all gone?

had to go get 1 gallon of milk and a loaf of bread at the dollar general the other day.decided to get some dish soap.got to the aisle and found a sale on the 52 ounce on sale.buy 2 at 2.75 each get 3rd free.so stocked on 3 of them.already had a 14 ounce on the counter top.
    paraquack likes this.

Practiced taking out zombies.

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Page 68 of 73 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links