What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) - Page 22
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Scored six more SanDisk 32gb thumb drives for a five-spot each. Going to make multiple copes of my e-library and keep them liberally sprinkled around....

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast
Like Tree796Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

Scored six more SanDisk 32gb thumb drives for a five-spot each. Going to make multiple copes of my e-library and keep them liberally sprinkled around.
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-6-cards.jpg  

paraquack and spork like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Just picked up a yellow and a bright green Bic for the BOB
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Updated my storage of usernames & passwords. I use an app on my phone to store my passwords (well, all but THAT one!), and it allows me to save them either as an ecrypted data file or as a CSV file. I do both, and store them right on the phone. I then transfer them to my desktop and hide them in a directory that doesn't give it's intent away. I also print out the CSV file and keep it safely hidden away.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Was out toolin' around town and stopped at a thrift store clean on the other side of the metro. One I rarely get to. Picked up 6 nice shirts for four bucks each. Three long-sleeve flannel and three short-sleeve causal. Two of each are going to get vac-sealed and taken to my Plan B storage location.

Gotta love thrift stores!
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-6-shirts.jpg  

spork and Sasquatch like this.

Picked up an older 2-stage Ariens snow blower for $65 a couple days ago. The guy had it for sale and kept lowering the price. Started at $150 eventually down to $75. The drive wasn't working and he said when he took it to the shop they said parts weren't available any more but "could be made". He used it earlier this year but had to push it and just got a different one. I offered him $65 and went to pick it up. It starts and runs great.

Popped the cover off and one of the drive levers had cracked. It had been poorly repaired in the past. Today I disassembled it some and welded it up. Works great, just waiting for some snow!
    What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-snowblower1.jpg

I also took advantage of some of the Federal ammo rebates going on. 21.7 cents a round for .223 is hard to pass up. Free shipping too! Also finally made it to a bigger Sams Club that carries large bags of iodized table salt. Needless to say, I'm well stocked on salt now. Less than $5 for 25lb bags.

Still need to swing into HD for a couple rubber end caps, but I got my pocket grill done.

Made from 6061 T-6

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-20181215_104050.jpg
    spork likes this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Brought our rolling BOL home
    Merry Christmas to us lol

Sent from my SM-G892A using Tapatalk

Just got back from a prepper forum group meeting. The forum is not an overly active one but the posters are very down to earth with no Rambos, political bickering, and religious debates. Instead people discuss things in their daily lives which would be helpful if the stores were all closed; their gardens, livestock, homemade wines and salves, and energy production.

We have meetings and campouts a few times a year with about 20-30 people showing up. Auctions selling donated items at the campouts funds the website and meeting room / campground rentals. Some members of the group have been meeting for over 15 years and they occasionally visit one another's homes to help with a project or do a little trading of things like seeds.

It's nice to meet and share stories with people with common prepping interests.

Super Moderator

Bought another 200 rounds of .357 and bought hot nursey/aka Lady Sas some ammo for Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Denton and stevekozak like this.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Sasquatch View Post
    Bought another 200 rounds of .357 and bought hot nursey/aka Lady Sas some ammo for Christmas.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    soyer38301, spork, Denton and 3 others like this.

Page 22 of 73 FirstFirst ... 12 20 21 22 23 24 32 72 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links