What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) - Page 12
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I received my mylar bags and oxygen absorbers today, as well as did inventory in my "working pantry", bought 4 freeze dried desserts, and a ...

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast
Like Tree679Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

I received my mylar bags and oxygen absorbers today, as well as did inventory in my "working pantry", bought 4 freeze dried desserts, and a new emergency radio!

Well, this past week I have been traveling. First part of the week in New Orleans, second part of the week in Corpus Christi and Victoria. So this weekend I will get some R&R at the range. Stretch the legs of my new AR 308 and do some shotgun work for duck season. I have rice and beans to get in Mylar and will get by Academy and pick up some 5.56 and 308 ammo. There is BBQ and cold beer in my future.
    hawgrider, inceptor and AshDW like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Tomorrow I'm teaching a 2 hr seminar on solar power to a group of preppers at a weekend long local prepper campout. Wish me luck!

Not just going into the harbor freight level but the knowledge and math to building a durable, balanced system to match the desired loads.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Early birthday present from a friend:
    Attached Thumbnails Attached Thumbnails What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-jig-80s.jpg  

Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

36" splint and 3 finger splints came in today.
    I won't use the finger splints in the GHB, I have 4 different types of tape for that.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-20181005_162930.jpg
    paraquack and AshDW like this.
    I'll be done when I'm finished, if that's not fast enough, take a number please.

Stupidity, the New Common Sense

Picked up a couple of nice non-led flashlights for 25 cents a piece and a pick ax for $7 at the local reuse it store.
    paraquack, AshDW and Annie like this.

Spending the weekend doing my annual gittin-ready-fer-winter routine. Clean gutters. Lop the lawn for the last time. Change oil in the snowblower. Walk the roof and check for shingle issues......
    inceptor, AshDW and Annie like this.
    Keep calm and try setting SCE to AUX.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Put the new SBA3 pistol brace on the on the AR pistol and sighted in the iron sights at 50 yards. Magpul flips. Really impressed with the accuracy that I can get with irons out of a 10.5" barrel. Super impressed actually. Next for it will be a Holosun red dot with a magnifier. Not sure if 100 yards will be too much for it or not. If it is I will put it on my carbine length AR. Exciting we gun enthusiast live in.
    StratMaster and Annie like this.

Quote Originally Posted by youngridge View Post
    Put the new SBA3 pistol brace on the on the AR pistol and sighted in the iron sights at 50 yards. Magpul flips. Really impressed with the accuracy that I can get with irons out of a 10.5" barrel. Super impressed actually. Next for it will be a Holosun red dot with a magnifier. Not sure if 100 yards will be too much for it or not. If it is I will put it on my carbine length AR. Exciting we gun enthusiast live in.
    No pictures? It didn't happen then!
    inceptor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by youngridge View Post
    I build a pistol with an Anderson 7”barrel and the accuracy sucked. I built another with a 10.5” BCM barrel and mounted an EOTECH. It’s not a tack driver but it is quite good on a man sized target at 100 yards and that’s what I built it for. You should be good to go!
    youngridge likes this.

Page 12 of 61 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links