What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) - Page 100
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

This is a discussion on What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2) within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; whoops.that's suppose to be 12 cup....

Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast
Results 991 to 1,000 of 1241
Like Tree1325Likes

Thread: What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)

whoops.that's suppose to be 12 cup.

Quote Originally Posted by RubberDuck View Post
    I have some of those fishing reels great for night fishing and turtles.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Fond memory of night fishing as a young'un.

We were about 13 or 14 and I'd ride my bike over to my buddy Big D's house and we'd go night fishing. One time Big D's housekeeper (no his family was not rich, they just employed this old black lady who did some chores around the house and watched the kids) anyway, Lillie Bess or Lillie Beth was her name and I'd show up after dark on a hot summer evening fishing pole tied to my bike.

Lillie Bess was not buying that we were going fishing, she thought we were running some girls if you know what I mean. That particular night she gave me the "LOOK" and said, "And you over there little Mr Slippy, I gots my eyes on you! FISHIN' HELL NAW? Ain't no way YOU GOIN' FISHIN"! I knows all about yo fallandering ways!"

It cracked me up. Saw Big D earlier last summer been friends with him for a long time. He brought up my scandalous reputation with his beloved housekeeper Lillie Bess!
    RubberDuck likes this.

As Tourists as that post was .....I love night fishing we would go pan fishing during the day then bust out the bottom rigs and lanterns for night and fish till the sun come up many times get a fire going and cook the catch on the bank just add salt.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk
    Slippy likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

We lived a short ride to Gulf Shores AL back before it became a huge and expensive Beach Town. People were always going to the Gulf and back then wouldn't care if a couple of kids hitched a ride with them. Sometimes, we'd pack a sleeping bag, a canteen of water, rod and reel and some Oscar Meyer hot dogs. We'd eat a couple of hot dogs and try and catch an alligator gar fish with the leftover hot dogs. Or we'd make us a gig out of a sharpened tree branch and gig for flounder in the brackish water of the lagoon outside Gulf Shores AL. Most of the time we didn't catch a thing but a bunch of memories.

Kids nowadays wouldn't be able to that to save their lives...
    RubberDuck and hawgrider like this.

Working on my sauerkraut formula.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Working on my sauerkraut formula.
    Sauerkraut formula? Cabbage and canning salt! You got a secret ingredient?
    paulag1955 likes this.

I'm trying to figure out how low I can go with the salt. I watch my salt because I have a horrible tendency to retain water if I eat too much. I found a recommendation to use 2% of the weight of the cabbage, which is A LOT less than the recipe I was previously following. So we'll see how it turns out.

Well think yall are aware since Toronto Gal told us what to use for barter in end of the world scenarios..which was vodka cigarettes and toilet paper...I decided to have cigrettes to trade. I have since been rolling them out and have indeed perfected MB Red 100 but couldnt figure out how to keep some of the baccy from falling out the bottom. So i invented a handy tool to put a crimp on the bottom if anybody else is into that particular prep. I only charge 20 bucks for the crimping tool. That is a crimped cig on the right its just a little black cause the tool was dirty. Saved me 50 bucks on having to buy an electric cigarette finishing machine.
    What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-crimp.jpg
    Annie, tuffy_chick_13 and Slippy like this.

Super Moderator

Yeah whatever happened to TG? Where'd she go?
    “Get your stinking paws off me, you damned dirty ape.” Planet of the Apes, 1968

Decided to not trust my memory and started a list and map of the contents of my GHBs, plus their locations.

What Was Your Prep Of The Day (Part 2)-ghb-list.jpg

Fold it in half, then laminate it and keep it in the bag. Will refresh my memory whenever I open the bag.
    Slippy likes this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Page 100 of 125 FirstFirst ... 50 90 98 99 100 101 102 110 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links