Battlefield america: The ongoing war on the american people - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Battlefield america: The ongoing war on the american people

This is a discussion on Battlefield america: The ongoing war on the american people within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy There are over 800,000 police officers in America. What percentage does those mentioned in the original post represent? Statistically ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree31Likes

Thread: Battlefield america: The ongoing war on the american people

Quote Originally Posted by rice paddy daddy View Post
    There are over 800,000 police officers in America.

What percentage does those mentioned in the original post represent?
    Statistically irrelevant.
    Unless it happens to you or your family. Then it becomes relevant real fast.

Raise the limits.
    Michael_Js likes this.

The incidents all sound bad. How ever how do you know someone is deaf? The old woman with a knofe also suffered from dimensia and was fromSyria so spoke no English. Her family was as much to blame for letting her wonder offf unsupervised. If an officer asks for ID your supposed to provide it . I believe that is law. How he was shot over it I do not understand. But there is more to these tales than was written. Lying by omission.
    Last edited by Camel923; 08-23-2018 at 07:01 AM.
    ekim and NewRiverGeorge like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

There are over 800,000 police officers in America.
    And 100,000 of them lack common sense, tact and communication/people skills. They have an above the law militant attitude that’s easily spotted a mile away. And what do you expect when they’re paid a fraction of what they should be. There are many things wrong with numerous law enforcement agencies and no immediate remedy in sight. And way too many laws on the books. The country needs a good reset

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Jammer Six View Post
    They could have called an aid car for the wife. Some cops hang their tits out for the children of others. Other cops, not so much.
    And the illegals could've stayed in their home country rather than illegally come into this one. What's your point?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Check the facts the illegal person arrest at the gas station was wanted for Murder. Second she was not in labor but was on the ay for a scheduled C section. Lot of misrepresented news out there. At no time was she at risk in anyway. But i suppose you would want the murderer to escape .
    You need to stop confusing people with facts. It's the feelings that matter now. Facts only get in the way.
    NewRiverGeorge and Sasquatch like this.

“Liberty cannot flourish in a country that is permanently on a war footing, or even a near-war footing. Permanent crisis justifies permanent control of everybody and everything by the agencies of the central government.” - Aldous Huxley, "Brave New World Revisited"

The danger of turning a blind eye to evil in our midst, the “things that scream for a response.” -“if we don’t listen to that scream – and if we don’t respond to it – we may well wind up sitting amidst our own rubble, looking for the truck that hit us – or the bomb that pulverized us. Get the license number of whatever it was that destroyed the dream. And I think we will find that the vehicle was registered in our own name.” - Rod Serling

“A government which will turn its tanks upon its people, for any reason, is a government with a taste of blood and a thirst for power and must either be smartly rebuked, or blindly obeyed in deadly fear.” — John Salter

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Limit Killer View Post
    Unless it happens to you or your family. Then it becomes relevant real fast.

Raise the limits.
    I’m not worried.
    I’ve been in this country 70 years and never ran into a bad cop yet.

Of course, I do not and never have behaved in any manner that would cause a cop to go ballistic on me.
    Denton likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Super Moderator

I’m not worried.
    I’ve been in this country 70 years and never ran into a bad cop yet.

Of course, I do not and never have behaved in any manner that would cause a cop to go ballistic on me.
    I ran into two bad cops at one time, and they were on my property without permission or authority. Got slammed against the hood, cuffed and arrested. Had to do my own arrest paperwork because the cops were illiterate morons and I needed to get it done and get to work. The case was thrown out when it made it to court, but do you think the morons were tossed off the force for ignoring the constitution and opening the city to a Title 42 suit? Nope, they didn't.

Back in the 90's when I was driving trucks, I ran into some bad cops in Van Horn, Texas.

Statistically speaking, those encounters are meaningless. Annoying, to say the least, but meaningless.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

The Good Cop

I’m sure that 99.9 percent of cops do not wake up in the morning thinking about how many people they can screw over that day.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links