Nunchucks - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Nunchucks

This is a discussion on Nunchucks within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I'm 68, if attacked by a hood in his 20s, I have the advantage of "disparity of force." Oh, and I do not carry "tactical ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Nunchucks

I'm 68, if attacked by a hood in his 20s, I have the advantage of "disparity of force."

Oh, and I do not carry "tactical combat knives." My favorite carry knife now is the 22 dollar Spline I polished. I'd like to see the DA hold up a two-inch knife and say in open court that the muscular, young, fast athlete was "over powered."
    StratMaster likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I'm 68, if attacked by a hood in his 20s, I have the advantage of "disparity of force."

Oh, and I do not carry "tactical combat knives." My favorite carry knife now is the 22 dollar Spline I polished. I'd like to see the DA hold up a two-inch knife and say in open court that the muscular, young, fast athlete was "over powered."
    Yep... one of the very very few perks of being old.
    Cheap car insurance.
    Restaurant discounts.
    And: "Geez your Honor," I say with my lower lip quivering "I was so very frightened when I spilled this young man's intestines onto the sidewalk".
    Slippy and rice paddy daddy like this.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    If threatened by anyone younger then forty, tell a racist joke, while they are dealing with being offended and emotional turmoil, just walk away.....

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Lowtechredneck View Post
    One mind, any weapon.
    My rifle and my bayonet are only tools.
    I AM THE WEAPON.

(Or, at least I was when I was 19)
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links