I Going To Say Some Scary Shit - SJWs, Hipster Turds, Seekers Of Safe Spaces...NSFY - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I Going To Say Some Scary Shit - SJWs, Hipster Turds, Seekers Of Safe Spaces...NSFY

This is a discussion on I Going To Say Some Scary Shit - SJWs, Hipster Turds, Seekers Of Safe Spaces...NSFY within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by MisterMills357 This thread "harshed my mello", so I ran to Miranda Lambert, over on YouTube; so my mellow is back now. BTW: ...

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree79Likes

Thread: I Going To Say Some Scary Shit - SJWs, Hipster Turds, Seekers Of Safe Spaces...NSFY

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    This thread "harshed my mello", so I ran to Miranda Lambert, over on YouTube; so my mellow is back now. BTW: some people think that I am a fraud, and that I talk a tough fight. I assure everyone here, that I am not a fraud, and I fight just like I write.
    I am not much of a Walking Dead fan...but my second Masters is in History. I wrote my thesis on the history of shifting ethics in time of war and conflict. My first masters is in Forensic Anthropology.

BUT...I got my PHd on Gangs-Narcotics and SWAT.

As an aside...the thing to remember about so-called martial artists (regardless of the popular martial art of the day they study in the hobby and "bro dojo")...is that they still have rules. MMA has a whole list of rules that are designed to keep the sport "safe" or safer. Wrestling has rules. Boxing has rules. Chop Sockee and Krav Magoo have rules.

For example...that MMA dood you wrestled. I am betting that locking his wrist and ripping his elbow toward you in a flexor hyper-extension (dislocation with shredded tendons) would never cross his mind or yours as something you would do......because of the "rules". On the street, as a cop or as a defensive minded citizen...the rule is "there ain't no rules". My rule (if there was a rule) was, and always will be..."A hand on ME will cost YOU a broken bone right now". I am too damned old for fussin and fightin and prolonged fisticuffs with some chud who makes the bad choice to try this old man on as a victim. Especially since I have retired and no longer get paid to wrangle retards, adult for those who can't adult for themselves, run to the sound of gunfire, and mind other people's business...I assiduously avoid trouble and conflict and I conduct myself with unfailing good manners and politeness...until I am no longer allowed to by the bad actions of another person(s). BUT...now, I am bound by even fewer rules and by ZERO departmental policy regarding the use of force. I am only bound by the constraints of one question: Am I in immediate and otherwise unavoidable danger of death or grave bodily harm? If the answer to that question is YES...then "there ain't no fuckin rules" that will constrain me from going completely Machiavellian on someone who threatens to "harsh my mellow".

Remember what Machiavelli said in "The Prince": If you force me to do violence, I shall hurt you so badly and so severely the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind.

Granted...visually and physically...I am not a first choice in victim selection. I am nearly 6'5" and weigh in at 280lbs. I am little softer in the belly than I once was...but the scars and the gray hair send a clear message to most of these chuds that I am not on their list of people to fuck with.

My wife is a senior attending trauma surgeon at a Level 1 trauma center. She is second in position to the Chief Of Emergency Services. Last year a contract ER doctor (barely a surgeon) who is from a turd world shithole country, and who happens to be a member of the "religion of peace" was showing her complete disrespect and ignoring her orders. I just happened to be at the hospital and was taking her to lunch and he followed her out of the ER into the physician's parking lot, raising his voice to her, pointing his finger at her, and cussing up a storm.

Now...my wife and I have a rule (hers)...that I am not allowed to intervene as long as it is verbal only, but if I think it is about to turn physical then it is playtime for the coyote.

I got out of my truck and walked over and said "Hi Honey, ready to go?".

"In a minute"

She then turned to the shithead who was running his cock holster and told him "Doctor, I have said all I am going to say. You either go back inside, follow my orders as written, or don't. the choice is yours. When I get back, if you have disregarded my orders, then you will be grossly insubordinate, and you will be terminated without further warning or discussion".

He called her the C-Word and looked like he was going to hit her.

When he drew his right hand back, he found his hand wrapped inside of my giant wookiee sized mitt and his wrist being bent back at an angle that God never designed it to bend...and I simply said "Doctor, you heard my wife. In about one quarter turn you will actually hear the tendons in your wrist start to pop. In half a turn, they will give way completely and no amount of orthopedic surgery will repair them. When I let you go, walk away".

"I will not abase myself in front of a woman!"

He cried like a little girl when I got another 1/8 of a turn on his wrist.

Oddly enough...after that day...he never disrespected my wife again. There ain't no rules.
    Last edited by Denton; 07-30-2018 at 11:59 AM. Reason: again, edited for language
    ONLY THE INFERIOR STRIVE FOR EQUALITY

IF YOU CAN'T BE SAFE...BE DANGEROUS

Quote Originally Posted by Ken S LaTrans View Post
    I will put the decapitated heads of the attackers on the fence posts around my property as a warning to any would would try to follow.
    May I suggest you see our man @Slippy . He has a product available that may interest you.
    Slippy and tirednurse like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

There ain't no fuckin rules.
    I love rules!

Slippy likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I am not much of a Walking Dead fan...but my second Masters is in History. I wrote my thesis on the history of shifting ethics in time of war and conflict. My first masters is in Forensic Anthropology.

BUT...I got my PHd on Gangs-Narcotics and SWAT.

As an aside...the thing to remember about so-called martial artists (regardless of the popular martial art of the day they study in the hobby and "bro dojo")...is that they still have rules. MMA has a whole list of rules that are designed to keep the sport "safe" or safer. Wrestling has rules. Boxing has rules. Chop Sockee and Krav Magoo have rules.

For example...that MMA dood you wrestled. I am betting that locking his wrist and ripping his elbow toward you in a flexor hyper-extension (dislocation with shredded tendons) would never cross his mind or yours as something you would do......because of the "rules". On the street, as a cop or as a defensive minded citizen...the rule is "there ain't no fuckin rules". My rule (if there was a rule) was, and always will be..."A hand on ME will cost YOU a broken bone right now". I am too damned old for fussin and fightin and prolonged fisticuffs with some chud who makes the bad choice to try this old man on as a victim. Especially since I have retired and no longer get paid to wrangle retards, adult for those who can't adult for themselves, run to the sound of gunfire, and mind other people's business...I assiduously avoid trouble and conflict and I conduct myself with unfailing good manners and politeness...until I am no longer allowed to by the bad actions of another person(s). BUT...now, I am bound by even fewer rules and by ZERO departmental policy regarding the use of force. I am only bound by the constraints of one question: Am I in immediate and otherwise unavoidable danger of death or grave bodily harm? If the answer to that question is YES...then "there ain't no fuckin rules" that will constrain me from going completely Machiavellian on someone who threatens to "harsh my mellow".

Remember what Machiavelli said in "The Prince": If you force me to do violence, I shall hurt you so badly and so severely the thought of revenge shall never cross your mind.

Granted...visually and physically...I am not a first choice in victim selection. I am nearly 6'5" and weigh in at 280lbs. I am little softer in the belly than I once was...but the scars and the gray hair send a clear message to most of these chuds that I am not on their list of people to fuck with.

My wife is a senior attending trauma surgeon at a Level 1 trauma center. She is second in position to the Chief Of Emergency Services. Last year a contract ER doctor (barely a surgeon) who is from a turd world shithole country, and who happens to be a member of the "religion of peace" was showing her complete disrespect and ignoring her orders. I just happened to be at the hospital and was taking her to lunch and he followed her out of the ER into the physician's parking lot, raising his voice to her, pointing his finger at her, and cussing up a storm.

Now...my wife and I have a rule (hers)...that I am not allowed to intervene as long as it is verbal only, but if I think it is about to turn physical then it is playtime for the coyote.

I got out of my truck and walked over and said "Hi Honey, ready to go?".

"In a minute"

She then turned to the shithead who was running his cock holster and told him "Doctor, I have said all I am going to say. You either go back inside, follow my orders as written, or don't. the choice is yours. When I get back, if you have disregarded my orders, then you will be grossly insubordinate, and you will be terminated without further warning or discussion".

He called her the C-Word and looked like he was going to hit her.

When he drew his right hand back, he found his hand wrapped inside of my giant wookiee sized mitt and his wrist being bent back at an angle that God never designed it to bend...and I simply said "Doctor, you heard my wife. In about one quarter turn you will actually hear the tendons in your wrist start to pop. In half a turn, they will give way completely and no amount of orthopedic surgery will repair them. When I let you go, walk away".

"I will not abase myself in front of a woman!"

He cried like a little girl when I got another 1/8 of a turn on his wrist.

Oddly enough...after that day...he never disrespected my wife again. There ain't no fuckin rules
    OK... first, I knew that I would need to go to my safe place, when I started reading your post; so I put on Shania Twain. God Almighty, she is fantastic.
    In response to some of your points:

1. There ain't no rules in street frighting, and a person can get killed out there. A smart person knows that, but some of the ones who have died along the way, did not know that. I do not go about on the streets, without a knife, and an aluminum walking stick [I made it myself].

2.I am pretty quiet and I get mistaken for a chump. Fools are good for that, they don't have trusty radar; and they cannot make sense of someone who is quiet. The gang member that I wrestled sure was surprised, and so was his stooge buddies. [I told him, no killing moves, or maiming; because it will be returned in kind.] I put him in a choke hold, and choked him out.

3.I am betting that locking his wrist and ripping his elbow toward you in a flexor hyper-extension (dislocation with shredded tendons) would never cross his mind or yours as something you would do......because of the "rules". [It occurred to me, and I think that he knew it by instinct, he had the mind of a fighter. A dangerous man knows by instinct, what is deadly, and will do it. The squeamish are repulsed by that, and won't do it, or even think about it. So, I put out some ground rules: no breaking stuff, or maiming.]

4. It sounds like the doctor was abased, and rightly so, he had no business going after your wife, you did the right thing.

I recently had hard words with a man in a pick up, it was across from Tyrone Mall in Saint Petersburg. I am about 5'9" and 200 pounds of mush, and he was about 6'2" and muscular, but we still had words. And if he had hit me, I would have taken him on.
    Last edited by MisterMills357; 07-30-2018 at 12:02 PM.
    0rocky likes this.
    I am reading The 9/11 Commission Report, and I am about 1/4 of the way through it. It is very well written and it is worth reading. [Sep 23 2019]

Quote Originally Posted by MisterMills357 View Post
    OK... first, I knew that I would need to go to my safe place, when I started reading your post; so I put on Shania Twain. God Almighty, she is fantastic.
    In response to some of your points:

1. There ain't no rules in street frighting, and a person can get killed out there. A smart person knows that, but some of the ones who have died along the way, did not know that. I do not go about on the streets, without a knife, and an aluminum walking stick [I made it myself].

2.I am pretty quiet and I get mistaken for a chump. Fools are good for that, they don't have trusty radar; and they cannot make sense of someone who is quiet. The gang member that I wrestled sure was surprised, and so was his stooge buddies. [I told him, no killing moves, or maiming; because it will be returned in kind.] I put him in a choke hold, and choked him out.

3.I am betting that locking his wrist and ripping his elbow toward you in a flexor hyper-extension (dislocation with shredded tendons) would never cross his mind or yours as something you would do......because of the "rules". [It occurred to me, and I think that he knew it by instinct, he had the mind of a fighter. A dangerous man knows by instinct, what is deadly, and will do it. The squeamish are repulsed by that, and won't do it, or even think about it. So, I put out some ground rules: no breaking stuff, or maiming.]

4. It sounds like the doctor was abased, and rightly so, he had no business going after your wife, you did the right thing.

I recently had hard words with a man in a pick up, it was across from Tyrone Mall in Saint Petersburg. I am about 5'9" and 200 pounds of mush, and he was about 6'2" and muscular, but we still had words. And if he had hit me, I would have taken him on.
    Never judge a book by its cover. I know this guy that works at a gun building company here in Charleston. Kinda frumpy. I asked what he did in the service, he was a CCT.. I would not have thought that. But, after he said that, you notice things... He would have been someone I wouldnt have thought twice about.. But, his training he had would probably put me in a hurt locker real quick.

Being prepared doesn't just mean having the right stuff when the time comes.
    It means having the right set of skills and mindset to use them when the time comes.

I'm reminded of a dark and eye-opening quote:
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” - H. L. Mencken

You can be a good man, and still be ready and willing to do terrible things if needed.
    Carl Jung calls it "the shadow".
    We all have it. That thing that lurks in the mind's recesses. That thing that boils up sometimes, causing us to lash out for inexplicable reasons, and do things we immediately apologize for. Women call it their "mama bear" coming out. Men call it a bad temper. It's the same thing.
    We must learn to integrate our shadow. It is not "bad", but left uncontrolled, it can do very bad things.
    Learning to accept it as part of you, and figuring out how to control it to be used when necessary, is part of being a fully complete human being, in body and mind.
    If you can control and use your shadow, nobody can control you.

You should always be ready and capable of being a monster, and doing monstrous things, and that should not frighten you.
    It could be the very thing that keeps you alive when the world turns upside down.
    rice paddy daddy and 0rocky like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

This story has all the hallmarks of a good mookie splain novel. "When the sun come through the venetion blinds and hit me in the face like pea soup through a two year old I knew I had drank too much bourbon last night. How I ended up with the cute brain surgeon and the big wookie guy..is a deep mystery to be unraveled after a few cups of Irish cream and a bloody mary or two."
    rice paddy daddy likes this.

Perhaps I got a better education as a young biker than I surmised.

I was taught that upon meeting a person--any person--you should figure out how to kill them quickly. You might laugh at this, but I became a "suit" in my late twenties. I'd meet guys in Armani suits and still wonder where the stiletto should go...

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    This story has all the hallmarks of a good mookie splain novel. "When the sun come through the venetion blinds and hit me in the face like pea soup through a two year old I knew I had drank too much bourbon last night. How I ended up with the cute brain surgeon and the big wookie guy..is a deep mystery to be unraveled after a few cups of Irish cream and a bloody mary or two."
    The post of the day!!!!

RPD approved!!
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by Kauboy View Post
    Being prepared doesn't just mean having the right stuff when the time comes.
    It means having the right set of skills and mindset to use them when the time comes.

I'm reminded of a dark and eye-opening quote:
    “Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats.” - H. L. Mencken

You can be a good man, and still be ready and willing to do terrible things if needed.
    Carl Jung calls it "the shadow".
    We all have it. That thing that lurks in the mind's recesses. That thing that boils up sometimes, causing us to lash out for inexplicable reasons, and do things we immediately apologize for. Women call it their "mama bear" coming out. Men call it a bad temper. It's the same thing.
    We must learn to integrate our shadow. It is not "bad", but left uncontrolled, it can do very bad things.
    Learning to accept it as part of you, and figuring out how to control it to be used when necessary, is part of being a fully complete human being, in body and mind.
    If you can control and use your shadow, nobody can control you.

You should always be ready and capable of being a monster, and doing monstrous things, and that should not frighten you.
    It could be the very thing that keeps you alive when the world turns upside down.
    We all have what I call The Beast Within.
    Very few in a civilized society have seen theirs.

What "civilized" men do to each other in combat is horrendous.

I have seen mine, and it is ugly.
    Kauboy likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links