Chris Kyle. was he a liar? - Page 20
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Chris Kyle. was he a liar?

This is a discussion on Chris Kyle. was he a liar? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Old SF Guy Wrong...Ventura was a UDT member...not a SEAL...there is a difference. You, RJAMES, and Old Resister are cut from the ...

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast
Like Tree321Likes

Thread: Chris Kyle. was he a liar?

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    Wrong...Ventura was a UDT member...not a SEAL...there is a difference.

You, RJAMES, and Old Resister are cut from the same piece of sack..... Let me put it into perspective for you....Ventura, a big shot former UDT guy, actor, Wrestler, and Governor shows up at a place frequented by Military veterans and begins to conduct his typical speech bashing Bush, the war, the government...Because he's been there, knows that, done that, and is smarter than everyone else in the world. Just watch some of his videos....

He gets caught up in the moment and being so against the war, he blurts out how the Marines deserve to die for following the orders of a corrupt government....at which time a quite spoke guy punches him right in the mouth...

Then all the security and folks around start pulling folks away and Ventura is quickly taken from the building.

YOU SAY YOU CANT FIGURE OUT WHY CHRIS WOULD LIE SINCE HE DIDN'T NEED TO BOLSTER HIS REPUTATION......OK Now ask yourself why would Ventura Lie? If he says it happened, he admits to speaking poorly against to marines, the president, etc. If he admits it happened, his tough guy act fades away.

If he denies it happens he simply paints Chris as a liar and says that if it would have happened, at best, Chris is guilty of assaulting him.

Why would he win the case? There was no police report. People on both sides say it did or did not happen, No physical evidence is present, Chris is Dead.

So you three think what you want. Some of us know people who where there...and work every day with them. But you have each shown your true colors and shame on you for attempting to attempt to feed off of someones record that you can only speculate was embellished or untrue.... How many Enemy have you killed hot shots? And Resistor I really don't care to hear self celebrating chatter on here about your travels to hell with just a knife.

Instead Write it down in a book and see how it sales hot shot.

https://sofrep.com/36086/truth-jesse...y-seal-status/

Ventura was a SEAL, homey. Just like LRRPs became Rangers and ARE Rangers. Different, but very much the same.
    The Resister likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    Ventura was a SEAL, homey. Just like LRRPs became Rangers and ARE Rangers. Different, but very much the same.
    Honestly I don't give a rats ass what Ventura is or was....This whole thread is about lambasting a dead guy over punching said frog. If Ventura is your definition of a SEAL...Go on with your bad self....But I don't believe he was ever presented the Trident...if he was...what a waste....if it offends you...click like....
    Inor likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I'm ONLY stating FACTS.
    The Resister likes this.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Looks like a tag team forming here right before your eyes imagine that.

I think I hear Aunt bee calling somebody to dinner.
    Last edited by hawgrider; 07-18-2018 at 08:45 PM.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Let me put it this way...if I was a member of the OSS....I would nt claim to be a green beret. If I were a LRRPd I wouldnt calll myself a ranger.....If I put out a match I wouldn't call myself a fire fighter and if I ever...ever held my breath for 3 minutes...I wouldn't call myself a seal.

Some people love to equivocate...I aint one of them..
    Inor and Denton like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Entryteam View Post
    I'm ONLY stating FACTS.
    it aint no fact cat...he wasnt in before seals....he wasnt a seal...

where did he go to airborne school?

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Looks like a tag team forming here right before your eyes imagine that.

I think I hear Aunt bee calling somebody to dinner.
    How the hell did I miss this thread?!?! And why didn't somebody call it out to me? Hawg, OSFG, I thought you guys were my friends...

JMTC: Jesse Ventura is, was and always has been nothing but a piece of shit Pollock from south Minneapolis. He was no SEAL and his wife is more man than he ever was or will be. She rides horses; he prances around in a pink feather boa.

He was a dishonorable, horse shit governor. I am sure he was a dishonorable piece of shit in the service, which is why he never was a SEAL. I did not think he could sink any lower until he sued the estate of a REAL dead American hero.

I hope some cartel member gives him a Columbian necktie when he is down at his ranch in Ol' Mexico.

I HATE Jesse Ventura with a passion!!!
    hawgrider likes this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

finally a good decet american with an opinion......

Page 20 of 22 FirstFirst ... 10 18 19 20 21 22 LastLast

Sponsored Links