Exterior Home Passive Defense & Strategies - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Exterior Home Passive Defense & Strategies

This is a discussion on Exterior Home Passive Defense & Strategies within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Passive sensors people....Harbor freights are dirt cheap and good to 300 yards away.... Patient sniper my ass....I'm inside...warm or cool....well fed....water..cameras that see in the ...

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
Like Tree52Likes

Thread: Exterior Home Passive Defense & Strategies

Passive sensors people....Harbor freights are dirt cheap and good to 300 yards away....

Patient sniper my ass....I'm inside...warm or cool....well fed....water..cameras that see in the dark in hi def 200 yards at night due to IR illuminator floodlights...CHEAP! Fed by nothing but solar and batteries....everything inside a privacy fence that I can see the other side day and night with cameras...I can recharge sensor batteries with solar power that cant be seen outside the fence...I don't have to go out period and even have an outside privy and rain catch system that cant be seen outside fence. Patient sniper....he's gonna have to ring my doorbell or knock to see if I'm home...Like everyone else 00 buck through my door will fix the problem, I can even tell where to shoot to hit him dead in the nuts.

Your biggest problems will be polite people...dad's and mom's telling you their kids are starving...Especially the assholes that believe in 6 kids are better than one...if they suspect you have anything then you have a problem. What would you do to save your daughter or son......Think about it?
    Last edited by SGT E; 06-09-2019 at 07:14 PM.
    Slippy and RedLion like this.

When I do actually answer the door there is always a pistol in my hand or on my person. I live in a very good area, but that don't mean much in these days and times.
    RedLion and rice paddy daddy like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

The Good Cop

I keep a Colt 38 Special revolver in a drawer 8” from my recliner.
    Prepared One likes this.
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Once things go bad I don't plan on answering the door.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by SGT E View Post
    Passive sensors people....Harbor freights are dirt cheap and good to 300 yards away....

Patient sniper my ass....I'm inside...warm or cool....well fed....water..cameras that see in the dark in hi def 200 yards at night due to IR illuminator floodlights...CHEAP! Fed by nothing but solar and batteries....everything inside a privacy fence that I can see the other side day and night with cameras...I can recharge sensor batteries with solar power that cant be seen outside the fence...I don't have to go out period and even have an outside privy and rain catch system that cant be seen outside fence. Patient sniper....he's gonna have to ring my doorbell or knock to see if I'm home...Like everyone else 00 buck through my door will fix the problem, I can even tell where to shoot to hit him dead in the nuts.

Your biggest problems will be polite people...dad's and mom's telling you their kids are starving...Especially the assholes that believe in 6 kids are better than one...if they suspect you have anything then you have a problem. What would you do to save your daughter or son......Think about it?
    Six kids are better than one.

Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5

Sponsored Links