Bicycles, A Must Have - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Bicycles, A Must Have

This is a discussion on Bicycles, A Must Have within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I have been eyeing this one on Amazon. It looks like I would have no problem sticking this in my trunk: http://www.amazon.com/Hasa-Folding-F...1244157&sr=1-1...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree29Likes

Thread: Bicycles, A Must Have

I have been eyeing this one on Amazon. It looks like I would have no problem sticking this in my trunk:

http://www.amazon.com/Hasa-Folding-F...1244157&sr=1-1

Nothing wrong with a nice rack
    Im memory of my brother and fellow Marine, Semper Fidelis. Rest well my friend

I don't get why bikes cost what they do? Guess maybe it's like an AR. I've built $500 ARs and have a $1200 one but I'm annoyed they shoot nearly the same. Dang it I expect better. If I spend $500 on a bike I want it to be easier to peddle, or carry more, or something? Dang for $2k the sucker ought to.....oh never mind.
    jro1 likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

15k !

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    Nothing wrong with a nice rack
    Right you are! :D :D :D

Where is the tail gunner? The most efficient form of human transportation every invented. It can run 60 mph on a half cup of pinto beans. Sure wished I still had mine. Gave it to the Sgt Major who hangs at the local watering hole on Weds and Fridays. He apparently traded it off for whiskey. Aint seen him riding on it anyway. Hate to ask about it since he gets violent real easy. He fought for 15 days over in Nam with a cigarette butt stuck in the bullet hole in his leg. He starts biotch slapping and eye gouging real easy.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    There is no way Slippy is riding a "trike" with a basket on the handlebars. That would put a severe dent in my "Mess with me and your severed head will end up on a Pike" reputation.
    You could put the severed head in the basket!
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    I don't get why bikes cost what they do? Guess maybe it's like an AR. I've built $500 ARs and have a $1200 one but I'm annoyed they shoot nearly the same. Dang it I expect better. If I spend $500 on a bike I want it to be easier to peddle, or carry more, or something? Dang for $2k the sucker ought to.....oh never mind.
    After I built my bike, spec'd it out nice, I was $4k in the hole.....and sadly it still doesn't have rocket launchers, but workin on it!

Bicycles, A Must Have-bike1.jpg
    Last edited by jro1; 10-05-2014 at 05:25 PM.
    BuckB Are you an organ donor? If not put your organs where your mouth is. An easy way to end organ shortages is for everyone to sign up to be a donor. You don't need to murder petty criminals for that purpose. - will2

Quote Originally Posted by Jeep View Post
    15k !
    ....and it's the Ferrari of bikes!

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links