Free offers/games.
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Free offers/games.

This is a discussion on Free offers/games. within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Some people might remember "Pepsi Points" and games similar to that. You collect points off boxes and can buy stuff from a specific list (always ...

Free offers/games.

Some people might remember "Pepsi Points" and games similar to that. You collect points off boxes and can buy stuff from a specific list (always way over priced).
    I work at a gas station and we sell Lottery Scratch tickets. Now in Iowa you can currently register at the website and enter non-winning tickets in for points, which you can then accumulate and use to purchase items from their store. Since I work at the gas station I have a lot of sales in these. So I asked regular customers if they wanted their losing tickets. I have been entering these tickets in and claiming prizes, such as, sunglasses, binoculars, and autographed Hank Aaron baseball.
    I guess my point is, keep an eye open for offers like this you can get some cool supplies out of it. For basically free. Next 2 items I'm shooting for are the Tracker IV metal detector and a 6 person Coleman Tent. Trying to keep all the items I get from there to be helpful in prepping. Most of the stuff is electronics and I don't get into those too much because you get it, and it's already out-dated. But a tent- that's not out dated, sunglasses might go out of style but they will still be perfectly fine (I have no style anyways) and Hank Aaron's autograph, well now that is just plain cool to a HUGE baseball fan!
    The metal detector can be used to find silver and gold items that I can save or trade in for cash and what not.

But again, there are other companies that do offers like this, you just have to keep your eyes open and take advantage of them, Especially people like me who are on tight budgets, I needed some of this gear and it's awesome to think I'll get it for absolutely free (minus time spent entering tickets on the website).

So I hope this helps, if anybody wants to guide me on what I should get next www.ialotteryvip.com you can view the products on there! Thanks for listening!
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

Re: Free offers/games.

Does this work with any "state" lotto ticket?

I am not sure, I know in Iowa it's only their tickets I can run, easy way to find out is to buy one in your state, (a cheap 1 buck one) and see if it has anything on the back of it for VIP or Rewards programs...I'll look into it though.
    Any reason is the perfect reason to prepare.

I has a youtube! Check me out!
    http://www.youtube.com/user/acidlittle

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Very good. I know that some people would simply throw these away when done with them, but in a post TEOTWAWKI situation, they would fight for something like this.

Reminds me of what my grandmother used to tell me. She was so poor in the depression era that when she went to school with no lunch, the other kids would throw away an apple core. She would ask them if she could have their apple core. So sad.

Sponsored Links