Could this forum be considered a hate group?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Could this forum be considered a hate group? within the General Prepper and Survival Talk forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I think this forum may qualify as a hate group. Everyone here sit around talking about the guns and ammo they are stockpiling, as well ...

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree250Likes

Thread: Could this forum be considered a hate group?

Banned

I think this forum may qualify as a hate group. Everyone here sit around talking about the guns and ammo they are stockpiling, as well as other tactical military style gear. Then they start spewing mad hatred toward anything liberal. Just today one of these psychos challenged me to a gunfight.

I think you crazies need to be put on a watchlist for the good of the country. Who knows when one of you nutjobs will just lose it and go on a shooting spree with the assault weapons you are hoarding.

If you are not joking, then you are either drinking your own bathwater or crappen to close to your house. Whatever you are drinking tainted water. If you don't like what you read here, this is America and you are free to go somewhere else. The more I think about this the more ticked I get. This is the second time I have added to this. I think you are part of a hate group. It sounds like you may HATE us? But liberals always want to change things to THEIR way. Where conservatives just let sleeping dogs lie.
    Last edited by Gunn; 02-26-2018 at 08:08 PM.
    Aut Pax Aut Bellum.
    NRA Life Member
    "America is at that awkward stage. It's to late to work within the system, but too early to shoot the bastards" Claire Wolfe

Can't tell if serious... or facetious...

Truth be told, I'd be a bit sad if I learned I wasn't on a watch list.
    The government should ALWAYS be reminded that WE THE PEOPLE possess the means and motives to undo tyranny.
    Those founders... radicals I tell ya, radicals. Extremists even!!!

I can't speak for all members, but I don't "hate" all things liberal. I just consider most liberal policies to lack forethought or any knowledge of history. When I see someone spouting an ideal that was held by Mao, or Stalin, or Chavez, you might understand why I consider such things hostile to my freedom, and could respond in a hostile way.

EDIT: I missed the "go on a shooting spree" part at first glance. Only liberals with guns do that. You seem a bit confused.
    Last edited by Kauboy; 02-26-2018 at 08:11 PM.
    Denton, SOCOM42, Slippy and 11 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by mlhouse View Post
    I think this forum may qualify as a hate group. Everyone here sit around talking about the guns and ammo they are stockpiling, as well as other tactical military style gear. Then they start spewing mad hatred toward anything liberal. Just today one of these psychos challenged me to a gunfight.

I think you crazies need to be put on a watchlist for the good of the country. Who knows when one of you nutjobs will just lose it and go on a shooting spree with the assault weapons you are hoarding.
    I love everybody, even dumbass liberals. I just like to call em' out. You may be next.
    bigwheel and Annie like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

And I think you are full of shit up to your neck. Pretending to be something you're not takes more skillset than you have... so how about you follow your well-moisturized buddy out the door?
    Gunn, TG, Denton and 8 others like this.
    ~~~~~~~~~~~
    Not even that.

TG

@Denton @Sasquatch , I think it’s time to tidy
    Kauboy, Denton, inceptor and 9 others like this.

I am tracking you.

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    I am tracking you.

I was going to say I am tracking you and your family but that would just be wrong and crazy.

Slippy and MisterMills357 like this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

I was going to say I am tracking you and your family but that would just be wrong and crazy.

I will not challenge him to a gunfight but I will challenge you to hand hand combat. I bet I kick your b**** ass across the road.

Banned

I am tracking you.

Thanks for proving my point.

Page 1 of 9 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links