Gardening Confessions - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Gardening Confessions

This is a discussion on Gardening Confessions within the Gardening forums, part of the Survival Food Procurement category; Hi my name is JustAnotherNut and I'm a seedoholic as evidenced by my already having purchased next seasons seeds...…..to go with an already vast supply. ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Gardening Confessions

Hi my name is JustAnotherNut and I'm a seedoholic as evidenced by my already having purchased next seasons seeds...…..to go with an already vast supply. I used to keep them in a 5 gallon bucket until I ran out of room and now use a locking lidded tote.
    Slippy and A Watchman like this.

Quote Originally Posted by JustAnotherNut View Post
    Hi my name is JustAnotherNut and I'm a seedoholic as evidenced by my already having purchased next seasons seeds...…..to go with an already vast supply. I used to keep them in a 5 gallon bucket until I ran out of room and now use a locking lidded tote.
    Where do you keep the tote? I store my seeds in the freezer.

Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    Where do you keep the tote? I store my seeds in the freezer.
    Under the bed...….but when I've kept them in the bucket, wherever I could find a place. I've never kept mine in the freezer, but usually in a cool place.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Gardening Confessions? "Bless me Father, for I have sinned. I neglected to water the tomatoes three times last August."
    A Watchman, Marica and paulag1955 like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links