Purslaine - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Purslaine

This is a discussion on Purslaine within the Gardening forums, part of the Survival Food Procurement category; Originally Posted by bigwheel Might be a good idea to let Mama eat some first to make sure she dont get the green apple quick ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree24Likes

Thread: Purslaine

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Might be a good idea to let Mama eat some first to make sure she dont get the green apple quick step. Then you can try it. There ya go.
    Haven't had that since I was in IV Corp, . . . over 50 years ago, . . . then only once.

Never figured out how it happens, . . . but I can eat darn near anything that don't eat me first, . . . very seldom have a reaction like that.

Sometimes it goes the other way though.

May God bless,
    Dwight
    bigwheel likes this.
    If you can breathe, . . . thank God.

If you can read, . . . thank a teacher.

If you are reading this in English, . . . thank a veteran.

Hidden Content
    Hidden Content

Hard to get me triggered too. Cant recall a single bout since I got a batch of bacteria laden enchiladas as the chicken fried steak place a few years back. I shoulda kown to order the speciality. kick kick.
    dwight55 likes this.

For those of you prone to kidney stones, be careful with Purslane. It is very high in oxalic acid (binds with calcium) , which can lead to stone formation.
    Romans 10:9 KJV
    That if thou shalt confess with thy mouth the Lord Jesus, and shalt believe in thine heart that God hath raised him from the dead, thou shalt be saved.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links