Need info on gravity-based pvc aquaponic garden
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Need info on gravity-based pvc aquaponic garden within the Garden, Canning, Long Term Food Storage forums, part of the Survival Food Procurement category; Been looking online for instructions on building a gravity-based pvc aquaponic garden like the one I've pictured. Every site seems to be linked to the ...

Like Tree2Likes
  • 1 Post By Ripon
  • 1 Post By Prepared One

Thread: Need info on gravity-based pvc aquaponic garden

Super Moderator

Been looking online for instructions on building a gravity-based pvc aquaponic garden like the one I've pictured. Every site seems to be linked to the same site that is a video two people made. Seems like what they made worked but they don't seem very knowledgeable, at least when it comes to building the thing. I'm hoping to find instructions more than a video tutorial. If anyone has info it would be appreciated.

Need info on gravity-based pvc aquaponic garden-hqdefault.jpg
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

That's an intriguing set up, probably a great space saver. Sorry I don't have your answer but I felt the same way researching aquaponics.....everyone wants to sell a how to book.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    This place has become more disturbing then SHTF.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Ripon View Post
    That's an intriguing set up, probably a great space saver. Sorry I don't have your answer but I felt the same way researching aquaponics.....everyone wants to sell a how to book.
    Yeah hoping to save a little space. I'm sure I can figure it out just from the picture but would like a little more info just to make it easier on my brain. I'm going to make it whether I get info or not. I'll post pics when i'm done.
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Interesting Idea Sas. Let us know how you proceed. I have access to PVC pipe so that is no problem. Looks easy enough to build.
    Sasquatch likes this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Sponsored Links