what fitness are you doing for SHTF - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

what fitness are you doing for SHTF

This is a discussion on what fitness are you doing for SHTF within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Mostly cardio 4-5 times a week with some weight lifting for the past few months....

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree74Likes

Thread: what fitness are you doing for SHTF

Mostly cardio 4-5 times a week with some weight lifting for the past few months.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

Well for one thing the older I get the longer rang rifles I get. The tend to be heavier so I work you carry them just a bit farther. I still do basic Army PT worked for half a life time why change now.
    jimb1972 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Well for one thing the older I get the longer rang rifles I get. The tend to be heavier so I work you carry them just a bit farther. I still do basic Army PT worked for half a life time why change now.
    I still do push ups and sit ups, but if you see me running the shit may be poised in the vicinity of the fan, or already flying. I am curious about supplements, what people are taking, and what the results have been.
    "A man convinced against his will, is of the same opinion still."- The wise words of Benjamin Franklin.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I went to the gym this morning, icy roads and all. I hate to miss.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

The last two months of 2018 had me in a cast, then boot. It was the holidays. I ate accordingly and put on #10 when I needed to lose #20. Sad but true. However, I started a 30 day challenge of 100 push-up's a day on Feb 1st. Sure it takes me multiple sets to hit the goal but I can and I'm getting better one week into it. As soon as my Achilles can handle it, I'm going to start rucking. I turn 50 this summer and hate to admit that I'm feeling it. I cannot change the number but I can change how it feels!
    jimb1972 and spork like this.

Quote Originally Posted by jimb1972 View Post
    I still do push ups and sit ups, but if you see me running the shit may be poised in the vicinity of the fan, or already flying. I am curious about supplements, what people are taking, and what the results have been.
    I use no supplements at this time. I have always been opposed to taking pills , magic powders ect. The only enhancing drug I use is coffee.
    Doc wanted my on one aspirin a day 13 years ago as insurance. I had no signs of heart issues so I passed on that idea. This years VA physical should be interesting after last years false cancer report.
    jimb1972 likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links