Is this the right forum to ask a question about assisting a female - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Is this the right forum to ask a question about assisting a female

This is a discussion on Is this the right forum to ask a question about assisting a female within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Look into the Bradley Method program. The Bradley Method® of Natural Childbirth It was very informative and helpful for me and my wife. It will ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree5Likes

Thread: Is this the right forum to ask a question about assisting a female

Look into the Bradley Method program. The Bradley Method® of Natural Childbirth It was very informative and helpful for me and my wife. It will teach you all you need to know about the process (and maybe more ).
    I believe in gun control - a good shooter's grip should be taught at a young age.

Where we'll feed your trespassing ass to the gators.
    Originally Posted by Fuzzee

I thought it just pop outs, you cut the cord, smack it on the ass, and if it cries you're good, if it doesn't your not.

Quote Originally Posted by preppermama View Post
    Yeah, you're missing a few vital steps there!

Oh yeah, I forgot thanks. You're also suppose to yell "push dammit, push" and then smack the mother on the ass too and say "good job" afterwards.
    Last edited by Fuzzee; 12-11-2012 at 09:41 AM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Fair subject. Babies will come disaster or not . Before my generation most of the family was born at home. Hard to believe when you think about it.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

When my only child was born, my former wife made it look too damn easy. I'd heard all the stories. She had 44 hours labor with first kid, 24 hours with second. I was ready for a day or two of Hell. But that isn't what happened. We checked into the hospital at 7 AM. They gave her the Pitocin at 8 AM. About 11 AM they gave her and epidural. I paced the floor, she slept. Then at 4:45 PM, they said it was time to have the baby. At 5:05 with three sets of pushes I was holding a little baby in my hands. Where was the hard part?

Even my ex admits it was just too danged easy.

Quote Originally Posted by shotlady View Post
    i dont know nothing about birthin no babies

mammy-gone with the wind
    Well, if tshtf like I think it will, maybe not on on 12/21/12 but later...where can a guy go for information on helping this happen? my wife is pregnant and is due to deliver in a few months. She 'normally' is told that C-section is best for her. I have no idea how to do this, although i have been trained (years ago) in assisting with a normal pregnancy delivery. I checked on youtube, Amazon...etc. Couldn't find much to assist me.

Just wasn't sure this forum was best to ask this and didn't want to offend anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by PreparedTexan View Post
    Look into the Bradley Method program. The Bradley Method® of Natural Childbirth It was very informative and helpful for me and my wife. It will teach you all you need to know about the process (and maybe more ).
    Thank you much!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links