Aldi Grocery Store - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Aldi Grocery Store

This is a discussion on Aldi Grocery Store within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; We have a few aldiz around here. I liked the $1.99 tombstone pizza knockoffs, which are OK if you watch them and make sure not ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree39Likes

Thread: Aldi Grocery Store

We have a few aldiz around here. I liked the $1.99 tombstone pizza knockoffs, which are OK if you watch them and make sure not to over cook. The take and bake cheesy bread sticks with the red and white sauce is very good. It comes in a cardboard colored box. I wouldn't say anything there is particularly appealing.

Well I swung thru my local Aldi's today, really had no intention of buying anything. Ended up with a couple of bags of fruit type snacks, bottle of olive oil, Cinnabon nut tray, package of filets wrapped in bacon, package of cinnamon buns, spent about $20.

Nice clean store, I would shop there again. I sort of have 3 choices, the expensive place, Walmart Superstore, Aldi's. My problem will most likely be familiarity with product. I go to Walmart, I know exactly what it is I am looking for and where it is located. As I said earlier, I do not know prices and would be completely unsure if I am saving money by shopping there or not.

Quote Originally Posted by GasholeWillie View Post
    Well I swung thru my local Aldi's today, really had no intention of buying anything. Ended up with a couple of bags of fruit type snacks, bottle of olive oil, Cinnabon nut tray, package of filets wrapped in bacon, package of cinnamon buns, spent about $20.

Nice clean store, I would shop there again. I sort of have 3 choices, the expensive place, Walmart Superstore, Aldi's. My problem will most likely be familiarity with product. I go to Walmart, I know exactly what it is I am looking for and where it is located. As I said earlier, I do not know prices and would be completely unsure if I am saving money by shopping there or not.
    You'll save $ for sure, prices are way lower than Wal-mart. I like their hot sauce and salsa as well.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Their red wine is great too, cheap but a lot nicer than the expensive wines.

I went in one up the street once. I remember food strewn all over the place and screaming kids everywhere. The canned goods looked to be a good deal but was so aggravated with the kids I never went back. May give it another try earlier in the morning when the little bastards........I mean little darlings are watching cartoons.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

My folks back in Ohio did a lot of shopping at Aldi's, and they loved that place. Now, my brother shops there quite a bit too.

I wish they would build some stores here in the Phoenix area. I'd sure go. The stores seemed very safe back in Ohio, but it is "small town" country, so I guess that could account for that. I suppose if they ever did end up putting some of them here in the more "economically-challenged" parts of Phx, the clientèle might be a bit sketchier. Still, I'd go there. Just pack heat, and keep your wits about you!

Tim
    Rest In Peace, Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Quote Originally Posted by AlabamaJoe View Post
    Their red wine is great too, cheap but a lot nicer than the expensive wines.
    My wife has a bottle in a fridge. This will be our first time with Aldis alcohol. :D

I went there today and picked up a flat of canned peaches, a flat of canned pineapple, a flat of mandarin oranges, and some kidney beans

we have Aldi's all over the place here in KC we go there all the time get as much as we can before going to the big box stores
    Cover your own but because no one else will

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links