Can we eat meat? - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can we eat meat?

This is a discussion on Can we eat meat? within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Eyeball Be careful because if you're saying God designed our guts badly you can expect trouble.. - No no..not at all old ...

Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 51 to 60 of 61
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Can we eat meat?

  1. #51
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    10,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Be careful because if you're saying God designed our guts badly you can expect trouble..-

    No no..not at all old chap. The Lord just meant us to be omnivores like bears and pigs etc. Rule breaking aint nice.
    Eyeball likes this.

  2. #52
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2014
    Location
    God's Country (aka Texas)
    Posts
    10,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Well this seems to have answered my question..-

    New Study Says Vegetarians Will Die Earlier, Be More Prone to Mental Illness
    https://www.cosmopolitan.in/life/new...mental-illness
    Now what fact checkers has that been ran through? Thanks. lol.

  3. #53
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Meat in general is good for you. Try to limit consumption of high calorie meats such as pork as they will disfigure your body into a fat ass.
    Speaking of plump, the well-known Brit actor Willoughy Goddard (below) always carried a few extra pounds but it didn't seem to do him much harm, he made it to 81 years of age..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willoughby_Goddard


    Me, i've always been as thin as a rake no matter how much I eat and have still got 9 years to go to make 81..
    This is me sporting my "mean, lean and hungry" look, I bought myself this camo jacket earlier this year in preparation for foraging trips into the SHTF cities-
    inceptor likes this.

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #54
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Posts
    2,439
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    Speaking of plump, the well-known Brit actor Willoughy Goddard (below) always carried a few extra pounds but it didn't seem to do him much harm, he made it to 81 years of age..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Willoughby_Goddard


    Me, i've always been as thin as a rake no matter how much I eat and have still got 9 years to go to make 81..
    This is me sporting my "mean, lean and hungry" look, I bought myself this camo jacket earlier this year in preparation for foraging trips into the SHTF cities-
    How many hours, on an average day, do you spend watching TV and movies? I am curious about this.
    Eyeball and Weldman like this.

  6. #55
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Posts
    122
    Quote Originally Posted by paulag1955 View Post
    If only fish and poultry tasted like a big, juicy steak.
    Steaks are great, but deep fried buffalo chicken is my weakness. I could eat fried chicken every meal, every day (then weigh 400#, so I don't).
    Eyeball and stevekozak like this.

  7. #56
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,319
    Quote Originally Posted by jeffh View Post
    Steaks are great, but deep fried buffalo chicken is my weakness. I could eat fried chicken every meal, every day (then weigh 400#, so I don't).
    I'm not sure what buffalo chicken is.

  8. #57
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    How many hours, on an average day, do you spend watching TV and movies? I am curious about this.
    Just an hour or two, it depends what's on..
    For examp, I recently watched the film 'Area 51' about some kids who break into the place, what could possibly go wrong?

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Area_51_(film)



    And a few days before that I watched 'In Fear' about a young couple who were lost in some spooky woods at night..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/In_Fear



    And before that I watched 'The Ritual' about 4 pals who took a shortcut through a dark forest in Sweden..

    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/The_Ritual_(2017_film)


    PS- As survivalists, I'm sure we PF members get fun from watching people making bad decisions and feel like yelling at the screen as situations arise- "NO DON'T DO THAT!"
    Denton likes this.

  9. #58
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Where you least expect it.
    Posts
    8,108
    Quote Originally Posted by Eyeball View Post
    ..........PS- As survivalists, I'm sure we PF members get fun from watching people making bad decisions and feel like yelling at the screen as situations arise- "NO DON'T DO THAT!"
    Kind of like teen slasher movies?

    Eyeball and Denton like this.
    My New Years' Resolution is 240p.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

  10. #59
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by Back Pack Hack View Post
    Kind of like teen slasher movies?


    Sort of, but between you and me I don't care if noisy kids get butchered, it serves 'em right..

    Even adults sometimes deserve what they get, for examp in 'Rescue Dawn' Bale and his chum are trying to escape from behind enemy lines in SE Asia and THROW AWAY THEIR RIFLES because "they're too heavy to carry" (you couldn't friggin make it up!)
    So when they're later cornered by angry commie villagers (below) they haven't a prayer..

    Last edited by Eyeball; 11-22-2020 at 10:18 PM.

  11. #60
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    No no..not at all old chap. The Lord just meant us to be omnivores like bears and pigs etc. Rule breaking aint nice.

    Sorry, I've just realised I'm not a carnivore (pure meat-eater) like I said earlier, but am an omnivore (eats meat AND veg) just like HE intended..

    God said- "Everything that lives and moves will be food for you. Just as I gave you the green plants, I now give you everything" (Genesis 9:3)

    Paul said- "Eat whatever is sold in the meat market, asking no questions for conscience sake; for “the earth is the Lord’s, and all its fullness” (1 Corinthians 10:25-26)


    After all, He designed our squishy bodies so he must know what's best for them..
    Denton likes this.

 

 
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top