Can we eat meat? - Page 5
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Can we eat meat?

This is a discussion on Can we eat meat? within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Chipper The good lord wouldn't have given us teeth if he he didn't want us to eat meat. Let alone put so ...

Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
Results 41 to 50 of 61
Like Tree158Likes

Thread: Can we eat meat?

  1. #41
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2020
    Location
    wyoming
    Posts
    141
    Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    The good lord wouldn't have given us teeth if he he didn't want us to eat meat. Let alone put so many tasty critters on the earth for us to eat.
    If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of tasty meat.

  2. #42
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    8,212
    People Eating Tasty Animals
    Eyeball likes this.

  3. #43
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Where you least expect it.
    Posts
    8,098
    Quote Originally Posted by 65mustang View Post
    If God didn't want us to eat animals he wouldn't have made them out of tasty meat.
    If God didn't want us to eat meat, he wouldn't have given us bar-b-que.
    hawgrider, Eyeball and 65mustang like this.
    My New Years' Resolution is 240p.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #44
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    NC
    Posts
    1,784
    Quote Originally Posted by Weldman View Post
    Before I actually listened to the lyrics or looked them up, when I was a kid I thought it said "you can't have pu**y if you don't beat your meat"
    Play the record backwards and it’s more realistic.

    You have to beat your meat if you don’t get any pu**y.

  6. #45
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    11,625
    I didn't rise to the top of the food chain just to eat grass. I am a meat eater, all kinds, although I am partial to beef. I have had to give up eating liberals tho, takes to long to cook and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  7. #46
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Jun 2016
    Posts
    5,561
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I didn't rise to the top of the food chain just to eat grass. I am a meat eater, all kinds, although I am partial to beef. I have had to give up eating liberals tho, takes to long to cook and leaves a bad taste in my mouth.
    Anthropologists pretty much agree that the great leaps homo species of man, were due to both the ability to control fire and cook meat over that fire.
    So much energy was spent crouched over trying to keep warm, blood flow to the brain was affected. The energy was used to keep warm.

    Making meat more digestible by cooking it also allowed the body to use energy to get blood and oxygen to the brain instead of digestion. The brain started to grow and develop more.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

    Benjamin Franklin

  8. #47
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Sep 2016
    Location
    Where you least expect it.
    Posts
    8,098
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    .......Making meat more digestible by cooking it also allowed the body to use energy to get blood and oxygen to the brain instead of digestion. The brain started to grow and develop more.
    I recall reading cooking food conserves 30-35% of the energy needed to digest it. That's quite a bit in terms of sheer survival.
    KUSA likes this.
    My New Years' Resolution is 240p.
    Visit my YouTube page: Hidden Content

  9. #48
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2013
    Location
    PNW! WA state...
    Posts
    736
    Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    Anthropologists pretty much agree that the great leaps homo species of man, were due to both the ability to control fire and cook meat over that fire.
    So much energy was spent crouched over trying to keep warm, blood flow to the brain was affected. The energy was used to keep warm.

    Making meat more digestible by cooking it also allowed the body to use energy to get blood and oxygen to the brain instead of digestion. The brain started to grow and develop more.
    And now liberals & leftists have taken man back multiple steps in brain malfunctions...

    Peace,
    Michael J.

  10. #49
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Dec 2019
    Posts
    2,317
    Quote Originally Posted by stevekozak View Post
    Well, to be fair, the question was fairly asinine.
    Indeed.
    stevekozak likes this.

  11. #50
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2020
    Location
    England
    Posts
    357
    Well this seems to have answered my question..-

    New Study Says Vegetarians Will Die Earlier, Be More Prone to Mental Illness
    https://www.cosmopolitan.in/life/new...mental-illness
    inceptor and Weldman like this.

 

 
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top