Loaded up on GOYA
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Loaded up on GOYA

This is a discussion on Loaded up on GOYA within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Wife just returned with my Goya foods products. Canned Black beans , red beans. Rice box meals and a bunch of Goya cookies. I support ...

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Loaded up on GOYA

Loaded up on GOYA

Wife just returned with my Goya foods products. Canned Black beans , red beans. Rice box meals and a bunch of Goya cookies. I support those than stand tall and they do.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Black Beans Matter!

i bought 6 cans of their black beans today, all there were, and 48 cans of store brand great northern, all there was.

I feel a food shortage coming based on observation of the store shelving of products for the last three months.

I was at a super walmart, asked about navy beans coming in, shelf was empty.

The guy checked and said a delivery would be saturday afternoon, 1 flat of 12 cans!!!!

What the hell!!! that is nothing! usually they have around a 100 cans, supply is slowly drying up in my opinion.

It would be a good idea to buy a years worth of non perishable food now for storage, it is not for long term storage,

it is what I am doing to fill in, in between, and not having to hit into long term stores.

It seems as though they are spreading thinning supplies around hoping for a production increase, before they run out.

Somebody is going to lose out in the long run!

TP and PT were still in short supply, no panic buying from what I could see at the wholesale club and wally world.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 07-15-2020 at 09:16 PM.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Name:  1 goya beans.png
Views: 46
Size:  255.0 KB

Name:  1 goya beans 2.png
Views: 44
Size:  118.9 KB

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    My wife bought some we had never heard of it before. I gotta say it's.... delicious stuff! Had the pigeon peas yesterday and jumboligha tonight yum!
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    My wife bought some we had never heard of it before. I gotta say it's.... delicious stuff! Had the pigeon peas yesterday and jumboligha tonight yum!
    We are making it a point to buy a few cans everytime we hit the market.

My wife is from Peru, we've used Goya products for 20+ years, will buy more now!!! Rub their tree hugging leftists pantywaist touchhole faces in it!!!
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Heard this opinion on the Glenn Beck show either today or yesterday that companies are capitulating with BLM so their business don't take a hit financially ie: faking to side with them. What a HUGE mistake far as I'm concerned, I can't hardly buy anything anymore cause I look at the labels of where its made!!
    A wise man once said, "Never argue with an idiot, anyone watching will not know who is who".

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    We have been eating Goya Products for 30 years, use their Adobo seasoning all the time.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    We have been eating Goya Products for 30 years, use their Adobo seasoning all the time.
    I use it as a dry rub on my chicken thighs. Coat them liberally and let them sit in the refrigerator for several hours before cooking. What incredible flavor. Also use it on my shrimp used in my shrimp paella. Folks that haven't used Adobo seasoning are really missing out. The Goya website has all sorts of recipes using their different products.

I think Latin/Caribbean food is about my favorite. With Goya product anyone can make great food.

Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links