Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Loaded up on GOYA

4K views 30 replies 14 participants last post by  bigwheel 
#1 ·
Wife just returned with my Goya foods products. Canned Black beans , red beans. Rice box meals and a bunch of Goya cookies. I support those than stand tall and they do.

#3 · (Edited)
i bought 6 cans of their black beans today, all there were, and 48 cans of store brand great northern, all there was.

I feel a food shortage coming based on observation of the store shelving of products for the last three months.

I was at a super walmart, asked about navy beans coming in, shelf was empty.

The guy checked and said a delivery would be saturday afternoon, 1 flat of 12 cans!!!!

What the hell!!! that is nothing! usually they have around a 100 cans, supply is slowly drying up in my opinion.

It would be a good idea to buy a years worth of non perishable food now for storage, it is not for long term storage,

it is what I am doing to fill in, in between, and not having to hit into long term stores.

It seems as though they are spreading thinning supplies around hoping for a production increase, before they run out.

Somebody is going to lose out in the long run!

TP and PT were still in short supply, no panic buying from what I could see at the wholesale club and wally world.

#19 ·
Jesse Jackson and other made millions by going to companies and make it clear. If they did not hand over larger amounts of cash he would start a boycott against them. Pepsi paid him big time and much more than was reported under the table.

Now back to Goya. Try some of the cookies. They are good.

Reactions: SGG
#15 ·
We will keep loading up on their products. Local grocery store carriers them .

Reactions: StratMaster
#16 ·
I have been buying Goya for years. Good stuff. Better buy now, the shelves are getting thinner and thinner on inventory, and not just Goya, everything. Best be prepared for what is surely to come.

#17 ·
the a-holes that think some boycott is going to work - are going to be very disappointed >>> the Hispanic majority customers either don't care about the so-called politics involved or they support the CEO's stand & opinion - you think the Cubans support Biden & DNC Inc? - you think the Catholic Hispanics support the DNC gay & abortion stance - you think the legal Mex community want 5,000 Central America trash coming in? - you think they don't want ICE hauling off the Cartel M-13 members?

#26 ·
Used to work with a full blooded Cuban from Miami. He was a world class cook. Hes the one preached on the overuse of aromatic spices. He say if you put enough so the eater knows what is it...the cook has done used too much. He say give em a tease and try to make em guess what is it. Now it dont work on cinnmon rolls..or Chili...but is a good rule to follow on most things. He say back when he was a kid he Cuban ladies cooked in their apts and hired kids to deliver the goods in SS stackable plates to their customers. He say that was some good cheap eating.

#29 ·
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.