Loaded up on GOYA - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Loaded up on GOYA

This is a discussion on Loaded up on GOYA within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Cuban food....Miami is where to go. Deliciosa! They do not skip on the portions. Caredful, they give half a chicken for one dinner....

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Loaded up on GOYA

Super Moderator

Cuban food....Miami is where to go. Deliciosa! They do not skip on the portions. Caredful, they give half a chicken for one dinner.

Smitty901 and SGG like this.
    Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and Iím gonna kick you ítil youíre dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    We have been eating Goya Products for 30 years, use their Adobo seasoning all the time.
    Same here on buying Guya proucts but I would guess we found em 40 years ago. No comlaints and praise the Lord the owner is a strong Christian conservative. Those are scarce in our current sleazy culture.
    Annie, hawgrider and Smitty901 like this.

Super Moderator

Rose: Old man, you give those dogs another piece of my food and Iím gonna kick you ítil youíre dead!--Moonstruck

Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

SGG likes this.

Hidden Content

Super Moderator

Hidden Content

Used to work with a full blooded Cuban from Miami. He was a world class cook. Hes the one preached on the overuse of aromatic spices. He say if you put enough so the eater knows what is it...the cook has done used too much. He say give em a tease and try to make em guess what is it. Now it dont work on cinnmon rolls..or Chili...but is a good rule to follow on most things. He say back when he was a kid he Cuban ladies cooked in their apts and hired kids to deliver the goods in SS stackable plates to their customers. He say that was some good cheap eating.
    Annie likes this.

Late today we went out to eat, a celebration of sorts.

We were near a supermarket, I stopped in and checked for the Goya products.

Ended up buying 20 cans of their beans, and a bunch of other stuff including a 20# bag of rice.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Used to work with a full blooded Cuban from Miami. He was a world class cook. Hes the one preached on the overuse of aromatic spices. He say if you put enough so the eater knows what is it...the cook has done used too much. He say give em a tease and try to make em guess what is it. Now it dont work on cinnmon rolls..or Chili...but is a good rule to follow on most things. He say back when he was a kid he Cuban ladies cooked in their apts and hired kids to deliver the goods in SS stackable plates to their customers. He say that was some good cheap eating.
    I'll have the food and the cars--oh, and the music. Other than that, they can keep Cuba.
    bigwheel likes this.

Hidden Content

Loaded up on GOYA-20200716_180759.jpg
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Quote Originally Posted by SOCOM42 View Post
    Late today we went out to eat, a celebration of sorts.

We were near a supermarket, I stopped in and checked for the Goya products.

Ended up buying 20 cans of their beans, and a bunch of other stuff including a 20# bag of rice.
    The milk crate has the Goya beans in it in this pile, about 25 cans of Goya in on the house shelf.

There are 96 cans of Wallworld navy and great northern beans in the stack.

They are good for a year here, expiry date is 2 years out front.

Loaded up on GOYA-spam-45-s-014.jpg
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 07-31-2020 at 04:14 PM.
    Annie and bigwheel like this.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links