Loaded up on GOYA - Page 2
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Loaded up on GOYA

This is a discussion on Loaded up on GOYA within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Redneck I use it as a dry rub on my chicken thighs. Coat them liberally and let them sit in the refrigerator ...

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
Like Tree89Likes

Thread: Loaded up on GOYA

Quote Originally Posted by Redneck View Post
    I use it as a dry rub on my chicken thighs. Coat them liberally and let them sit in the refrigerator for several hours before cooking. What incredible flavor. Also use it on my shrimp used in my shrimp paella. Folks that haven't used Adobo seasoning are really missing out. The Goya website has all sorts of recipes using their different products.

I think Latin/Caribbean food is about my favorite. With Goya product anyone can make great food.
    I use it on my chicken thighs and strips also, weekly, l learned about it from a Cuban friend of mine 35-40 years ago.

Have plenty LT stored, purged with nitrogen.

It goes good with music by Perez Prado or Xavier Cugat, love Latin American music.
    Last edited by SOCOM42; 07-15-2020 at 09:32 PM.
    Redneck and Annie like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Wife just returned with my Goya foods products. Canned Black beans , red beans. Rice box meals and a bunch of Goya cookies. I support those than stand tall and they do.
    Yup. You can guess what I’ll be buying this week, assuming it isn’t already empty from the shelves.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

I had not heard of them before... now I'm going out of my way to find and buy: REVERSE BOYCOTT!!! Send their stock through the roof.
    Denton, hawgrider and stevekozak like this.
    "It Can't be fixed".
    Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by StratMaster View Post
    I had not heard of them before... now I'm going out of my way to find and buy: REVERSE BOYCOTT!!! Send their stock through the roof.
    Yup AOC Donkey mouth wants a boycott... nope I don't think so.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields
    You can find me at the Hidden Content

We will keep loading up on their products. Local grocery store carriers them .
    StratMaster likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I have been buying Goya for years. Good stuff. Better buy now, the shelves are getting thinner and thinner on inventory, and not just Goya, everything. Best be prepared for what is surely to come.
    StratMaster, hawgrider and SOCOM42 like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

the a-holes that think some boycott is going to work - are going to be very disappointed >>> the Hispanic majority customers either don't care about the so-called politics involved or they support the CEO's stand & opinion - you think the Cubans support Biden & DNC Inc? - you think the Catholic Hispanics support the DNC gay & abortion stance - you think the legal Mex community want 5,000 Central America trash coming in? - you think they don't want ICE hauling off the Cartel M-13 members?
    SOCOM42 likes this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I have been buying Goya for years. Good stuff. Better buy now, the shelves are getting thinner and thinner on inventory, and not just Goya, everything. Best be prepared for what is surely to come.
    Just what I said.
    Prepared One likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by 1skrewsloose View Post
    Heard this opinion on the Glenn Beck show either today or yesterday that companies are capitulating with BLM so their business don't take a hit financially ie: faking to side with them. What a HUGE mistake far as I'm concerned, I can't hardly buy anything anymore cause I look at the labels of where its made!!
    Jesse Jackson and other made millions by going to companies and make it clear. If they did not hand over larger amounts of cash he would start a boycott against them. Pepsi paid him big time and much more than was reported under the table.

Now back to Goya. Try some of the cookies. They are good.
    SGG likes this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

Went to walmart this morning and specifically looked for Goya products but there wasn’t much on the shelves. I only saw 3 different Goya items available. I bought some of their pink beans.
    Prepared One likes this.

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Sponsored Links