Will you take the Covid 19 cure?
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Will you take the Covid 19 cure? within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Every year we hear "make sure to get your flu shot". Personally I never get one and cant remember the last time I had the ...

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree103Likes

Thread: Will you take the Covid 19 cure?

Super Moderator

Every year we hear "make sure to get your flu shot". Personally I never get one and cant remember the last time I had the flu.

With COVID19 now out there you can bet it will be back next flu season. We'll need approx. 60% of the population to get it or be vaccinated for us to have "herd immunity" and not be right back in the mess we're in.

So suppose they come up with a vaccine, will you get it? Is it different to you than a seasonal flu shot?

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk
    First you have to give up. First you have to know, not fear, know that someday you're going to die.

As former Navy and an almost 30 year merchant marine career, I have had almost every vaccine known to man. I’ve never experienced any serious ill effects from any of them. So yes, I will get the shot when it becomes available.

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    I’ve never had a flu shot, but I’ll probably take the COVID-19 vaccine...
    Sasquatch, Denton and Piratesailor like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I will use the SWAG system to decide.

1. Gather all the Scientific information I can for both sources I trust and those I don't. I will then use that information to
    2. make a Scientifc WILD
    3. Ass
    4. Guess
    Most likely yes I will. may as well test in on some of us that have already had a good ride.
    Last edited by Smitty901; 03-31-2020 at 03:51 PM.
    Chiefster23, KUSA, SGG and 4 others like this.
    New life as a house husband, major shift in duties.

Karl Marx said, "Destroy their culture, rewrite their history. Ruin their art and literature, and defame their heroes, by offering fabrications to scandalize that which they considered good.
    After reading this Obama said I am on it.

I want to see what is in the meds and understand the good side and the bad sides before it goes into me..
    Sasquatch and Camel923 like this.
    Agure Aut Mori

I haven’t had any flu shots since I was honorably discharged from the military and I plan on keeping it that way.

However, after many guinea pigs take the Chinese Communist Party virus vaccine, I’ll probably get one.
    Sasquatch, dwight55 and Annie like this.

Nope. Don't want to contaminate the critters that'll be feasting on my bones.
    BRING ALL TROOPS HOME NOW.

Unlike the flu, this bug can cause hypoxia, pneumonia, septic shock, and eventual organ failure. Its transmission rate is currently thought to be 3 times that of the flu.

Yes, I'll be getting one.
    I would like to take this opportunity to personally welcome my new nanobot overlords that will be included in the vaccine to tag me for later registration. May you live long and have many nano babies.
    Chiefster23, Denton, KUSA and 11 others like this.
    "Every normal man must be tempted, at times, to spit on his hands, hoist the black flag, and begin slitting throats." - H. L. Mencken

Sure, if its a vaccine. I only take cures for things I already have, ya know?
    KUSA and Sasquatch like this.

Nope.
    Michael_Js and Sasquatch like this.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links