Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

I've been exposed!

2K views 21 replies 17 participants last post by  Piratesailor 
#1 ·
The little one was sent home from school yesterday because she smashed her finger. We learn today the nurse at school has a second job at a hospital and was exposed to someone with Covid 19. She has been ordered to get tested. So I guess I have been possibly exposed.

I'll miss you guys when I'm gone. Ohhhh cruel world, you're taking me when I'm too young. Everything is starting to get dark. I suppose it's curtains for me. *cough cough*

I'll keep you all posted.

Clothing Photograph White Leg Black

See less See more
#2 ·
I am betting you will be sticking around. You may post a lot during your lock down. maybe do a real interesting Pod cast or two. Wish the best for you and your family. Will be praying for you.

#11 ·
Can a 'squatch get CO VID-19? All kidding aside, will keep you and yours in my prayers.

#16 ·
lol...
you people are awful!! lol...
@Sasquatch seriously... I'm sure you and your family will be fine ....
keep us posted .. I'd be curious to see if the nurse contracted it from her exposure...
I think kids will be a huge vector of transmission since they dont seem to get very symptomatic, and they are not able to understand hygiene...... they are likely super spreaders.....

#19 ·
The little one was sent home from school yesterday because she smashed her finger. We learn today the nurse at school has a second job at a hospital and was exposed to someone with Covid 19. She has been ordered to get tested. So I guess I have been possibly exposed.

I'll miss you guys when I'm gone. Ohhhh cruel world, you're taking me when I'm too young. Everything is starting to get dark. I suppose it's curtains for me. *cough cough*

I'll keep you all posted.

View attachment 104443
At least you have a government check coming.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.