Outbreak in US? - Page 9
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Outbreak in US?

This is a discussion on Outbreak in US? within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Smitty901 Seems there is a lot of people in Iran , having a lot of contact with Those in China. And we ...

Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast
Results 81 to 90 of 123
Like Tree274Likes

Thread: Outbreak in US?

  1. #81
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Mar 2013
    Location
    Fire Land
    Posts
    7,813
    Quote Originally Posted by Smitty901 View Post
    Seems there is a lot of people in Iran , having a lot of contact with Those in China. And we are not talking about on the phone.
    Q: What do you get when you cross a Chinaman with an Iranian?

    A: A self-detonating silverware drawer.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

    Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

  2. #82
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by A Watchman View Post
    For you latecomers or head in the sand types, here is a decent summary I found on USA Today.

    https://www.usatoday.com/in-depth/ne...us/4563892002/
    Good article, While the China bug has the potential to be dangerous and certainly needs to be monitored, it has not yet risen anywhere close to the level of your every day normal flu. There are already 10,000 dead from the regular every day flu. While I am not panicked, I am watching closely my friend.



    So far, there have been an estimated 19 million cases of flu, 180,000 hospitalizations and 10,000 deaths in the U.S. this influenza season – including 68 children, according to the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention.
    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/4632508002/
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  3. #83
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Way up the Shannon
    Posts
    3,560
    Understand there is a difference as the flu is routine this is not. Cities are not closed off, air travel is not cancelled, ships are not quarantined over the flu! Those numbers for the flu are for the year right and this is 60 days old and at 30 days was 12k and is now officially 7x that! The death rate for the flu is 2 per 100,000 the death rate for this is 2 per 100! Transmission between people on this occurs without symptoms and can be incubated two maybe 3 weeks. Finally the flu doesn’t drop the stock market 10% in a week.

    STHF and just in time to bring on the next socialist president of the US.


    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Good article, While the China bug has the potential to be dangerous and certainly needs to be monitored, it has not yet risen anywhere close to the level of your every day normal flu. There are already 10,000 dead from the regular every day flu. While I am not panicked, I am watching closely my friend.





    https://www.usatoday.com/story/news/...us/4632508002/

  4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements
     

  5. #84
    Super Moderator


    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Posts
    21,423
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    Understand there is a difference as the flu is routine this is not. Cities are not closed off, air travel is not cancelled, ships are not quarantined over the flu! Those numbers for the flu are for the year right and this is 60 days old and at 30 days was 12k and is now officially 7x that! The death rate for the flu is 2 per 100,000 the death rate for this is 2 per 100! Transmission between people on this occurs without symptoms and can be incubated two maybe 3 weeks. Finally the flu doesn’t drop the stock market 10% in a week.

    STHF and just in time to bring on the next socialist president of the US.
    Are you suggesting that the Globalists are willing to sacrifice millions of people to regain control?
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

  6. #85
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Apr 2016
    Location
    Way up the Shannon
    Posts
    3,560
    Quote Originally Posted by Denton View Post
    Are you suggesting that the Globalists are willing to sacrifice millions of people to regain control?
    I think they’d be glad to knock off 5% of the senior population and cause a political reset. Trump, Boris, Hong Kong, etc they are losing it.

  7. #86
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by stowlin View Post
    I think they’d be glad to knock off 5% of the senior population and cause a political reset. Trump, Boris, Hong Kong, etc they are losing it.
    Perhaps not far from the truth. This China bug is perfect cover. While maybe millions die and millions more in panic mode, in the interest of your safety and well being we ( We being the globalist in charge) are taking more control of.......................

    I could easily see this bug as being the impetus of a reset. That's maybe the real threat. Or maybe it's me and I don't trust the freakin government.
    Denton and stowlin like this.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  8. #87
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    6,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Perhaps not far from the truth. This China bug is perfect cover. While maybe millions die and millions more in panic mode, in the interest of your safety and well being we ( We being the globalist in charge) are taking more control of.......................

    I could easily see this bug as being the impetus of a reset. That's maybe the real threat. Or maybe it's me and I don't trust the freakin government.
    Well, here is a thought?

    What if it is a government false flag? To see how the sheep/media respond?
    Prepared One and Denton like this.

  9. #88
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Nov 2014
    Location
    Houston, TX
    Posts
    10,263
    Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Well, here is a thought?

    What if it is a government false flag? To see how the sheep/media respond?
    Exactly.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

  10. #89
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2014
    Location
    Way North East
    Posts
    6,391
    Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    Perhaps not far from the truth. This China bug is perfect cover. While maybe millions die and millions more in panic mode, in the interest of your safety and well being we ( We being the globalist in charge) are taking more control of.......................

    I could easily see this bug as being the impetus of a reset. That's maybe the real threat. Or maybe it's me and I don't trust the freakin government.
    Well, here is a thought?

    What if it is a government false flag? To see how the sheep/media/market scare respond? For next time.........


    They playing us?
    Prepared One likes this.

  11. #90
    Senior Member


    Join Date
    Feb 2016
    Location
    Central PA
    Posts
    1,950
    Another thought....... suppose some lefties got some of their big stock fund trader leftie friends to sell off big-time and thus inflame the market selloff. Who cares if the common folks get hurt? Trump’s biggest asset is the economy. Crash the markets and you remove his best accomplishment.
    Smitty901 likes this.

 

 
Page 9 of 13 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9 10 11 ... LastLast

Sponsored Links

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •  
Back to Top