Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Outbreak in US?

14K views 122 replies 36 participants last post by  paulag1955 
#1 ·
Reactions: bigwheel
#9 ·
I still think its a lab derived weapon of war by the chicom government that has backfired on them and it kills asians at a much higher rate than non asians.

And yes, our government will and has been lying to us about most everything.
There is a story about a US scientist who was paid millions to set up a bio warfare lab in Wohan, paid millions.

Has been charged with fed money laundering crimes.

Was he the one who brought 4 vials of bio agents over there??????

And those bastards want in on our 5G??? F'K them and their rice bowel!

#8 ·
Election coming watch for more of this

Reactions: hawgrider
#13 ·
Listening to the Fox News feed on the way home from work, SiriusXm radio, and the statement was made that outside of China five people have died of this.

FIVE PEOPLE in the entire world, excluding China.

If you are worried about this, perhaps you need some meditation/relaxation/inner peace training.
Or, a half gallon of Jim Beam.

#18 ·
(Natural News) In addition to the State of Washington now admitting to testing just 25 people for coronavirus while refusing to test 712 people who are high-risk possible carriers, the State of Florida is now concealing all testing numbers from the public, then lying about the reason why.

We have now entered the phase of pandemic secrecy where state governments are deliberately concealing the number of tests and infections in order to "pull a China" and pretend that coronavirus outbreaks aren't happening in the United States. It is the clearest evidence yet that coronavirus outbreaks are happening in America and are being desperately covered up. (No story can be believed to be true until it is officially denied.)
So let me understand this. A bunch of states in These United States are UNDERREPORTING coronavirus even though, if they over-reported it they would get a whole buttload of money from the federal government in grants for studying it and containing it. Sorry, not buying it.

Of course, those could be the states that hate Asians and are generally racist (like Washington).

#19 ·
So, if this china bug is in fact a bio weapon that got loose then who ever developed the thing did a lousy job. It's only killed what, less then 2500 out of a world wide population of 7.8 billion in over 2 months? So it's aimed at the Chinese? Well then, your odds are better, but only slightly, less then 2500 out of what? 1.3 billion Chinese. I like my chances.

If anything at all, I would be more worried about the economic impact of China being shut down then catching the China bug itself. Maybe this plan is too diabolical for my little pee brain. I don't get it.

Reactions: Inor
#20 · (Edited)
I think you guys are correct. At this time our chances of this bug killing us are pretty small. However, if you do get the ‘wu flu’ it’s going to cost you $ in lost time and wages, not to mention the discomfort of all the flu symptoms. But if this continues much longer, it is a given that it’s going to hit your pocketbook. There are going to be shortages of many Chinese produced goods and price increases here at home. I’m trying to anticipate things I will need in the next 6 months or so and get those things now before they get more expensive. I picked up a few antibiotics, just renewed our scrips for daily meds, and ordered beetle traps for the gardens this summer. I’m making sure I already have all my anticipated garden supplies and chemicals on hand. I will soon need new batteries for my solar system and I’m deciding if I should wait or not. The batteries are produced here but the lead is produced in China. Just trying to look ahead for necessities that could get much more expensive.

One thing that almost everybody uses and is mostly produced in China........ athletic shoes!

#21 ·
I’ve said it before and I’ll say it again. This is merely the disease du jour. Every year, the media picks a disease to hype beyond all comprehension, to get everyone hyperventilating and ridden with angst so they will tune in for “the latest developments “.

SARS, MERS, swine flu, bird flu, flesh eating bacteria, and on and on and on.
And there are enough paranoid suckers to fall for it every year.

#22 ·
I've said it before and I'll say it again. This is merely the disease du jour. Every year, the media picks a disease to hype beyond all comprehension, to get everyone hyperventilating and ridden with angst so they will tune in for "the latest developments ".

SARS, MERS, swine flu, bird flu, flesh eating bacteria, and on and on and on.
And there are enough paranoid suckers to fall for it every year.
Don't forget my all-time favorite disease: Monkeypox! I pine for the days when Monkeypox was running wild and life was good.

#25 ·
I meant to post this in thread not sure how I messed that up...Is that a symptom has it started ?

Here let me drive everyone into full panic mode.

Head to your bunkers grab silver snorter and a bottle of booze they are loading up the Kung flu in the chemtrail machine on all US air traffic as we speak.

Good luck to those prepared and goodbye to those who ain't.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

#27 ·
More people have choked to death than have died of the kung flu.
More people have OD on aspirin, than have died of the kung flu.
More people probably had a heart attach during sex and died, than have died from the kung flu.
I made all these statistics up, but, hey so did the news.
Fear, buy, panic, spend, repeat.

#28 ·
Conversation with Mrs S about supper tonight;

Mrs Slippy;
Hey Slippy, wanna go to that Chi-com place we like, tonight?

Me;
No

Mrs Slippy;
Why not, afraid of the virus thing that's been on the news 24/7 the last few weeks?

Me;
No. I'm afraid that their food will run through me like a herd of Kenyans at a marathon.
Shorts Active shorts Sky Plant Sports uniform

Mrs Slippy;
Good point. How 'bout we eat in tonight?

Me;
10-4

#29 ·
Conversation with Mrs S about supper tonight;

Mrs Slippy;
Hey Slippy, wanna go to that Chi-com place we like, tonight?

Me;
No

Mrs Slippy;
Why not, afraid of the virus thing that's been on the news 24/7 the last few weeks?

Me;
No. I'm afraid that their food will run through me like a herd of Kenyans at a marathon.
View attachment 103931

Mrs Slippy;
Good point. How 'bout we eat in tonight?

Me;
10-4
Damnit @Slippy! Now I'm hungry for Chinese.

The only bad part about life at M.T. Acres is the nearest Chinese place is about 35 miles away and the nearest GOOD Chinese place is about 70 miles away.

I keep trying to convince Mrs Inor to learn to make Chinese but she does not seem to have any interest in it. I even bought her a fancy rice cooker over Christmas break but she has yet to even try it. GRRR!!!

#30 ·
@Inor, you better just stock up on jerky, your gonna piss her off...
I love some good chi, we have a "decent" all you can eat here, but 180 miles to Alb there are a few great ones, I'm told. When I go to Albuqurqee I usually have other food.

#31 ·
No offense intended, but when I am in Alb-a-turkey, I am eating "New Mexican" or BBQ. They may have a better Chinatown than San Francisco, but I would never know it. I ONLY eat "New Mexican" and BBQ there.

There is a New Mexican place right outside one of the gates for Kirtland AFB. I do not know the name of it, but I know how to find it. It is some kind of fixture in ABQ. The place looks like a dive from the outside, but inside it looks like a fine dining place from 1978. But, my God, their food is OUTSTANDING! If you want, I can look up the name as I keep all my old receipts from past trips and I have at least a dozen from this place.

#33 ·
Is anyone doing anything about that liberal virus? That's the real killer.

#34 ·
Alright.. I don’t get it. When this first started I thought the worst... now I’m reading that this virus is no more deadly or even less so, than the flu. Naturally I didn’t trust the chicom reporting and reports of cremations in china were bothersome but now that the virus is world wide and being studied I would have anticipate some “truth” to come out. Well... I’m waiting.

But again what I’m reading from publications around the world is that despite the probably unwarranted panic and quarantines, the death rate is still less than or about equal to the flu.

So what’s with the big deal and panic quarantining around the world. As the meme says... convince me.

#35 ·
I’ve seen some articles that claim this virus is very fast mutating and that it is possible to get reinfected with a mutated strain after beating the initial virus. The chinese doctor that originally sounded the alarm died of an alleged reinfection. He was in his early 30s. The mutated strains are supposed to be more deadly to younger people that the original. Problem is that the chinese have most of the data and they ain’t sharing! I’ve stated it before, China didn’t quarantine 50 million people and shutter 1000s of businesses over the flu.

#36 ·
I've seen some articles that claim this virus is very fast mutating and that it is possible to get reinfected with a mutated strain after beating the initial virus. The chinese doctor that originally sounded the alarm died of an alleged reinfection. He was in his early 30s. The mutated strains are supposed to be more deadly to younger people that the original. Problem is that the chinese have most of the data and they ain't sharing! I've stated it before, China didn't quarantine 50 million people and shutter 1000s of businesses over the flu.
Right, and watch what they're doing not what they're saying. I'd bet the WHO will declare it a pandemic soon and there will be many, many, more cases in the US in the next few months.

Personally, we've started using hand sanitizer religiously after shopping and being mindful not to touch our face. Had to swap out the little alcohol squeeze bottles I kept in the trucks for the larger 8 oz pump ones. Have N95 and surgical masks, but if it actually gets bad enough that it's time to wear them in public, I'll just lock the gates and stay at home until it blows over instead.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.