Lower back pain relief I carry in my BOB
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Lower back pain relief I carry in my BOB within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; AJ was here....

Like Tree6Likes
  • 1 Post By A J
  • 1 Post By thepeartree
  • 1 Post By RNprepper
  • 2 Post By Slippy
  • 1 Post By hansonb4

Thread: Lower back pain relief I carry in my BOB

A J

AJ was here.
    Last edited by A J; 12-18-2014 at 01:41 PM.
    paraquack likes this.
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

Now, if only it had heat built in...
    Michael_Js likes this.
    I wouldn't want to be part of any organization that would allow me to be a member.

In Memorium
    Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

A J

Quote Originally Posted by thepeartree View Post
    Now, if only it had heat built in...
    My original one has little pockets that are just the right size for those disposable hand warmers (right over lower back area).
    I've also used a heating pad at same time with it.

AJ
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I have the same problem, AJ. I took therapy for it years ago, and the therapist gave me an exercise that I do daily to keep it under control. PM me if you're interested.

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    Just thought I'd share with everyone here. I've been using a product since the early 90's to help with my lower back pain. My lower back tends to lose it's natural curve a couple times/year and then I get all kinds of pain. Keeping track of my posture really helps, and this product helps me a LOT. I've carried it with me on 100's of airline flights, used it at countless ball games etc.

What is it? It's the "Back-Up by Nada Chair" I still have the original one I bought 20 years ago, but recently couldn't find it and knew the only way I'd ever find it, was to buy another one. So I bought another and found my older one within 2 days!!!

Anyway, I'll never be without one of these, as it's like having a great lumbar support anywhere you are sitting (on a log, in the stands at a softball game, in your office ....)

Hope it helps someone else with a back ache.

AJ
    This really looks great. I have such a hard time at work with the poorly designed chairs and work stations. Thanks for the tip. I will give it a try.
    Relieve Chronic Back Pain with Lumbar Support | Nada Chair
    This answers my question of why my back NEVER hurts when I ride my mule. The saddle and movement puts my back into a perfect position and stretches out all the muscles. Riding is the ONLY time my back doesn't hurt. Thanks again.
    MrsInor likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by A J View Post
    Just thought I'd share with everyone here. I've been using a product since the early 90's to help with my lower back pain. My lower back tends to lose it's natural curve a couple times/year and then I get all kinds of pain. Keeping track of my posture really helps, and this product helps me a LOT. I've carried it with me on 100's of airline flights, used it at countless ball games etc.

What is it? It's the "Back-Up by Nada Chair" I still have the original one I bought 20 years ago, but recently couldn't find it and knew the only way I'd ever find it, was to buy another one. So I bought another and found my older one within 2 days!!!

Anyway, I'll never be without one of these, as it's like having a great lumbar support anywhere you are sitting (on a log, in the stands at a softball game, in your office ....)

Hope it helps someone else with a back ache.

AJ
    Is there a link or a pic that I am not seeing?
    "Hit hard, hit fast, hit often" -- Adm William "Bull" Halsey

A J

Quote Originally Posted by DerBiermeister View Post
    Is there a link or a pic that I am not seeing?

Here are some links for you.
    http://www.nadachair.com/

http://www.amazon.com/Back-Up-by-Nad...rds=nada-chair

AJ
    Last edited by A J; 11-11-2014 at 09:44 AM.

Thanks AJ

I used to carry a little Asian Massage Girl in my bag but...
    jimb1972 and Hemi45 like this.

Thank you for the suggestion. With money I've spent on other things, I'll give it a try.
    I really want one of these!Hidden Content

I use one of these for back pain.Lower back pain relief I carry in my BOB-back-pain.jpg
    Slippy likes this.

Sponsored Links