May Have Lyme Disease - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

May Have Lyme Disease

This is a discussion on May Have Lyme Disease within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by bigwheel Yikes thanks for the scoop. We have an ice box full of that stuff. Wont buy anymore. Tillamook is my favorirte ...

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast
Like Tree64Likes

Thread: May Have Lyme Disease

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Yikes thanks for the scoop. We have an ice box full of that stuff. Wont buy anymore. Tillamook is my favorirte but Kroger quit carrying it and starrted seeing massive amounts of Chobani which I thoughtg was made by nice Greeks...but apparently not.
    Bigwheel, i learned >2 years ago. They have these SOBs that think raping Christians is a right.Just like Sweden.
    bigwheel likes this.

Got an old pal who swears by those things. Thanks for the link. He buys at the feed store.
    Be careful, doxy that is old will kill your liver.

I still have some 06/01/2018, from a script. Not thrown yet

Fish shit I'm not sure of date/packaging. They say it is the same.
    bigwheel likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    It is easy to buy without a script on line from multiple places.

Such as.....https://fishmoxfishflex.com/collecti...sh-antibiotics

There is also a thread titled "Animal Antibiotics for People" in the forum right here....https://www.prepperforums.net/forum/...cs-people.html Stickied thread.
    Yep, that's where I shop for my stores. Good luck with the recovery.
    RedLion likes this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Be careful, doxy that is old will kill your liver.

I still have some 06/01/2018, from a script. Not thrown yet

Fish shit I'm not sure of date/packaging. They say it is the same.
    I thought that antibiotics that were "out of date" weren't really harmful, that they just lose their potency over time, requiring more to do the same thing?

Quote Originally Posted by rebeltaz View Post
    I thought that antibiotics that were "out of date" weren't really harmful, that they just lose their potency over time, requiring more to do the same thing?
    Had a Doc tell me a long time ago old antibiotics were hard on the liver but not sure he knew what he was talking about.

Had a Doc tell me a long time ago old antibiotics were hard on the liver but not sure he knew what he was talking about.
    Not sure if that last part was facetious or not, but doctors, and the medical profession in general, have a vested interest in seeing to it that you rely on them rather than yourself.
    Slippy and bigwheel like this.

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by RedLion View Post
    Thanks for the info. I had been taking a large dose amoxicillin for three days prior to being seen today as from what I read, amoxicillin is used to treat lyme as well. I will look to take another two weeks of amoxicillin after the two weeks of Doxycillin just as precaution.
    A few of my kids have gotten Lyme. I think the protocol was more like 29 days on amoxicillin. Antibiotics ought to do the job. Glad you caught it. The bulls eye rash is a blessing in a way, 'cause it provides a sure sign of what your dealing with.

Here's to your health. be well!
    RedLion and bigwheel like this.
    "Who is She that comes forth as the morning rising, fair as the moon, bright as the sun, terrible as a army set in battle array?"

Super Moderator

I had it about 12 years ago. I got a big bullseye that got all blistery. I started having flu symptoms right away. They gave me these huge horse pills to take for a month. They actually suggested 2 months and I declined since I was feeling fine after a month.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    bigwheel likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Quote Originally Posted by Mish View Post
    They actually suggested 2 months and I declined since I was feeling fine after a month.
    Mish, I read the name of this thread and then found out that you got sick. Yikes, I wish you would have told me, I could have helped you weeks ago!

If you have lyme's disease, I think I know the answer. For many years I watched my brothers bend their elbows while I was mostly a guy who drank Cokes.

Now, it's none of my business if you like a martini or two with dinner. But putting a slice of lyme into the drink is simply barbaric.

Take it from me, just use a olive and/or a lemon twist. Lymes are for weird old babushka suburban women trying to kill the obvious smell of vodka.

...switch to lemons girl...
    Mish and bigwheel like this.
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    Mish, I read the name of this thread and then found out that you got sick. Yikes, I wish you would have told me, I could have helped you weeks ago!

If you have lyme's disease, I think I know the answer. For many years I watched my brothers bend their elbows while I was mostly a guy who drank Cokes.

Now, it's none of my business if you like a martini or two with dinner. But putting a slice of lyme into the drink is simply barbaric.

Take it from me, just use a olive and/or a lemon twist. Lymes are for weird old babushka suburban women trying to kill the obvious smell of vodka.

...switch to lemons girl...
    I can't make a good margarita without lymes!!

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk
    bigwheel likes this.
    Hidden Content Originally Posted by Slippy Hidden Content
    (Slippy is happy that Mish is the daughter he is glad he never had)
    "Sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken." Tyler Durden
    #mishyloveshersometequila

Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4 5 LastLast

Sponsored Links