Get to the gym! - Page 4
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Get to the gym!

This is a discussion on Get to the gym! within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Originally Posted by Chipper Would appreciate some help cutting wood, never have enough. If you have that much spare energy to burn. Bring a few ...

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
Like Tree34Likes

Thread: Get to the gym!

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Chipper View Post
    Would appreciate some help cutting wood, never have enough. If you have that much spare energy to burn. Bring a few friends I have a couple elderly neighbors that need a lot of help on their farms. Plus all the storm damage clean up around here. Gym, who has time for that??

Undoubtedly what you describe is the most important kind of workout. But maybe both are important.

I'm about to start offering free manual labor, regulated by my internal desire to work hard, in exchange for space for my travel trailer and Electric and water hook ups. Willing to travel across America, except for any place with a population over 100,000, or if it has a Democrat majority city government....

This will be my exercise for the remainder of my life. Maybe I'll meet me some more Farm Girls (older ones)....If I can just marry my wife off to some city slicker I'll have it made.

Quote Originally Posted by The Tourist View Post
    I dated "college girls" in the 1970s.

What you guys might not know or may have forgotten is that the UW-Madison curriculum was 50% veterinary. Those 'college girls' were farm girls, and either wanted to become veterinarians or learn more scientific aspects of making sure farm animals got better care.

I dated both city girls, and with my years living in Menomonee Falls, I was very comfortable with area farm girls. In fact, it got very serious with girl I met at Joey's Anchor Inn, and I almost wound up dumping my Jewish girl friend from Chicago for this "dairy queen."

This is the benefit of growing up in Wisconsin. You can date in Milwaukee, and within 20 minutes up Hwy 41, you could be in the arms of a farm girl--and I did just that...

I also dated a girl whose grandmother raised bees for the honey industry. Heck, even my dad flirted with that girl!
    I had the honor to help break in a few college boy rookies back in the 70s. They speeled kat with two Ks and couldnt count past 10 without taking off their boots.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Quote Originally Posted by hawgrider View Post
    Eggs bad? That's such 80's baloney. My free range hawg hen eggs are low in cholesterol. They are the perfect food.

Who still uses margarine lol! Not me no freaking way.

Raw milk is what we get. Its the way it was intended to be.
    Raw milk is good. Glad yall got some. Folks are real scared to sell it around here but drank a bunch of it back in the day.
    hawgrider likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    I'm about to start offering free manual labor, regulated by my internal desire to work hard, in exchange for space for my travel trailer and Electric and water hook ups. Willing to travel across America, except for any place with a population over 100,000, or if it has a Democrat majority city government....

This will be my exercise for the remainder of my life. Maybe I'll meet me some more Farm Girls (older ones)....If I can just marry my wife off to some city slicker I'll have it made.
    Stop off at the VFW in Vernon, TX. They have free big boy hook ups for Vets and or their pals. They would prob let you tend bar or something. Lot of cuties show up for the Friday Bingo and Sat Dances. The old codgers give dominoe lessons in the day on Sat.

Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Stop off at the VFW in Vernon, TX. They have free big boy hook ups for Vets and or their pals. They would prob let you tend bar or something. Lot of cuties show up for the Friday Bingo and Sat Dances. The old codgers give dominoe lessons in the day on Sat.
    On my list...I need to get to Texas to get my resident status renewed.

Third holler on the right. Then up the road a piece
    Quote Originally Posted by bigwheel View Post
    Raw milk is good. Glad yall got some. Folks are real scared to sell it around here but drank a bunch of it back in the day.
    You have to lease a cow in Mi. to be able to get it. The stuff at the store may as well be powdered milk.
    "The clever cat eats cheese and breathes down rat holes with baited breath." W. C. Fields

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Sponsored Links