Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?) - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?)

This is a discussion on Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?) within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Good goal to set. You should drop fast at first and then level off. At that point 1-2 lbs a week is good. I had ...

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?)

Good goal to set. You should drop fast at first and then level off. At that point 1-2 lbs a week is good.

I had cortisone shots in both hips today, will see if it helps.
    jeff70 and A J like this.

A J

Day 14, going strong.

Sound off guys!

AJ
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

Watched what I ate today and stopped drinking soda completely. I didnt get a chance to work out today as I had tests until 10pm but should get a good workout in tomorrow.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Today is all about legs!!! Did shoulders and tris yesterday's but skipped the cardio to give the shots the 24-48 hrs they need to kick in. Will test it today

A J

Taking the day off, great day at work and a mixed drink after (first in 15 days). Even God rested on the 7th day.

Sound off everyone else!

AJ
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

TG

I'm taking 2 weeks off from all physical activity except for walking my kids to/from school due to eye surgery. I might go slightly crazy... Working out is what keeps me sane..

I'm right there with Ya, the gym is my therapy session. I was out almost 3 months after our move and feel so much better now that I'm back in there
    TG likes this.

Today was a blow it day, took the granddaughter to chuck e cheese for pizza and games, Had alot of fun,
    Kahlan likes this.

A J

Missed posting yesterday, but still going strong. 2 more days down. A 40minute walk on the treadmill (1.8 miles) with varying incline is getting pretty easy.

Probably up the time/effort level next week.

AJ

I try to bump it up each week. Either distance, incline or intensity. Keeps your body guessing and burning

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links