Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?) - Page 6
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?)

This is a discussion on Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?) within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Don't forget you need rest and recovery time too. I'm starting a 10 week bulk starting tomorrow. Goal is put on 10-15 lbs and drop ...

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast
Like Tree83Likes

Thread: Motivation thread (throwing down the gauntlet, anybody willing to join me?)

Don't forget you need rest and recovery time too.

I'm starting a 10 week bulk starting tomorrow. Goal is put on 10-15 lbs and drop 2% bf
    A J likes this.

A J

Quote Originally Posted by adian View Post
    Don't forget you need rest and recovery time too.
    I'm not working that hard.

Thanks,
    AJ
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

Ok, started today, No soda, or sugar, lots of water, Have a headache from hell, but it will go away in a day or 2,
    A J likes this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

I started my 10 week overtraining today. Still benched 315 (down from 365 back in August) and did all chest workouts today and did 30 mins on the tread-climber. I'll be doing all arms tomorrow with 30 more mins of cardio. I have an apt wed to see if they can fix my IT band issue vs surgery.
    A J likes this.

A J

It's nice to see others joining in!

Unfortunately, I'm going to have to skip my exercise today. I was raking leaves and tweaked my back.

AJ
    "Be careful what you post on the net, website owners will undo your edits and restore deleted things to serve THEIR needs and ignore those of you and your family"

"Even after they've banned all your friends, that helped create and moderate their website"

A J

Today, backache was better. Did 2x30 minute walks on the treadmill, felt pretty strong today.

Waiting for the rest of the 'team' to check in!

AJ

I will join you. While my food intake was toatlly screwed for the day I suppose theres no place like the present to start. I am changing now to go to the gym in my apartment complex unfortunatly I have to walk through the snow to get there .

Wieght 260 Hieght 6 foot

I would like to be around 200 and about 6' 3" :grin:

I will check in when I get back from the gym.
    A J and TG like this.

Did bis and back today. Strong day. Curls with 55 lb dumbbells for set followed by a drop set. Also worked up to 280 on seated rows. Course I did other stuff, some abs then 30 mins of cardio. Weight was 200, I'm going down when I need to be going up.

Rest day tomorrow and seein a new dr to have some tests run on the hips to see if they can fix without surgery
    A J and TG like this.

A J

Hi guys,

I just got off the treadmill. Just 30 minutes worth, but for the 13th day in a row, I've watched my starch intake and drank water like a fish!

I was 252lbs on Nov 1. I'm 6'1" Planning on dropping 50lbs before elk season next year (about 10 months).

AJ

Still no soda, or bread, Headache is a little better, Just got back from getting my second round of Temporary nerve blocks in my neck, if this test goes well I have the radio frequency thing on the 18th of Dec.
    A J and TG like this.

Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 8 LastLast

Sponsored Links