Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

Farmers and Ranchers Devastated. Prepare!

3K views 20 replies 11 participants last post by  rice paddy daddy 
#1 ·
Prepare while the rest are worried about "Russian collusion."

#2 ·
Thanks for the heads up @Denton

I have heard some about flooding but I had not been up to speed about how devastating it has been. We bought half a cow and half a pig. This goes along with wild game taken. Still prices will go up.

Reactions: Annie and Denton
#10 ·
Go straight to the sources that ranchers and farmers use for news and info.

These shows are on every Saturday morning, and repeated Sunday, on RFD-TV Network. If you have satelite TV you should be able to get it. When we cut the cord, RFD-TV is so important to me I pay $90/year to stream it to my computer.
Last weeks shows are available online, in fact the flooding is covered in the first segment of Agribusiness.

This Week In Agribusiness https://www.farmprogress.com/week-agribusiness/

US Farm Report https://www.agweb.com/usfr

Also on the network, but not available online, is a daily 1/2 hour show, Rural Evening News.

There is a lot that happens out here in the Heartland that is not covered by regular TV news. PLUS, it's a lot better than listening to news guests screaming at each other.
Another benefit - watching the ads between segments gives you an idea of some of the chemicals going into the food you eat. Bon appetite!

#12 ·
It also means incessant wailing about Climate Change from the Left.

#15 ·
I gave you the links to find out.

Reactions: Denton
#21 ·
There is something about those people who are "average Americans" that sets them apart from the rich, fancy people in New York and Hollywood who look down on everyone.
When the going gets tough, we pitch in to help.
I don't think anyone in this video stopped to even think what were the politics of the people they were helping, or their color.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.