Thermos feedbacks
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Thermos feedbacks

This is a discussion on Thermos feedbacks within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I need a large thermos good for 4 people, to keep heated water. Thanks....

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree17Likes

Thread: Thermos feedbacks

Thermos feedbacks

I need a large thermos good for 4 people, to keep heated water. Thanks.

1 gallon, very effctivive at keeping the contents cold or hot. Pricey at 129.

https://www.yeti.com/drinkware/rambl...RAMONEJUG.html
    charito and Slippy like this.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

The sporting goods stores will have reasonably priced ones used for tailgating and such.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

https://www.stanley-pmi.com/shop/classic-vacuum-growler

can't go wrong with a Stanley ....
    charito, RJAMES, Slippy and 2 others like this.
    I llini WarriorHidden Content

Wally world sporting goods section should have what you need.

I have seen thee new Stanley thermos if you cannot find and old one that is what I would buy . Look in thrift stores and auctions/ estate sales for a working guy.
    My thermos was 10 or 15 years old when I got it 40 years ago.

Used it just today and it kept a full pot of coffee nice and hot from 5 am till 7 pm the next day. Now if you open and pour from it a lot it cools down but to leave it sealed it keeps it hot. Talking with others today who have new Stanley's theirs do not work as well or hold as much.

I use it all the time cost me 4 dollars.
    [1]Survival: Actions I need to do NOW to live another 5 minutes to 3 days.[2] Prepping: What I do to insure my family makes it thru an adverse event lasting 3 days to 3 months [3] Seeds and livestock: What you need for long term subsistence.

Quote Originally Posted by charito View Post
    I need a large thermos good for 4 people, to keep heated water. Thanks.
    I've posted lots of stuff on Prepper Forums; some good, some bad, most very insightful and thought provoking.

But I never thought to post the question to the forum regarding how to go about finding a large thermos, good for 4 people to keep heated water.

Genius!
    A Watchman and charito like this.

Menards has an off brand growler for sale - $15 ... get what you pay for but I see limited use for something this size ....

Quote Originally Posted by RJAMES View Post
    I have seen thee new Stanley thermos if you cannot find and old one that is what I would buy . Look in thrift stores and auctions/ estate sales for a working guy.
    My thermos was 10 or 15 years old when I got it 40 years ago.

Used it just today and it kept a full pot of coffee nice and hot from 5 am till 7 pm the next day. Now if you open and pour from it a lot it cools down but to leave it sealed it keeps it hot. Talking with others today who have new Stanley's theirs do not work as well or hold as much.

I use it all the time cost me 4 dollars.

great thing about Stanley Thermos is the customer service - all the info about the thermos and individual parts are stamped on the base - and the parts are readily available - the "wear" parts have a lifetime warranty - no questions - just got a new gasket gratis for my wide-mouth food thermos ....
    RJAMES likes this.

I have one of those Stanley Thermos, the green one. Mine will hold a full pot of coffee minus one cup. They make a bigger one. I make my coffee in a french press then pour the rest in the thermos. It is still hot the next morning.

al

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links