Prepper Nurse Ebola: Pandemic Lessons
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Prepper Nurse Ebola: Pandemic Lessons within the Food, Health and Fitness Survival forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; The situation that's unfolding in Africa is giving us a glimpse into what a pandemic could look like for us. Not that Ebola is going ...

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
Like Tree19Likes

Thread: Prepper Nurse Ebola: Pandemic Lessons

The situation that's unfolding in Africa is giving us a glimpse into what a pandemic could look like for us. Not that Ebola is going to be a pandemic here but that the conditions the Africans are experiencing now could be similar to the ones WE could face in a future pandemic of unknown origin: health care overwhelmed, hospitals shut, dead in the streets, caring for our own ill loved ones, high food prices, shortage of medical supplies, people ignoring quarantine. By taking a closer look at Africa, we can better prepare mentally & physically for a pandemic.

More from the video

Dr. Bones Nurse Amy Sick Room video

Skinny Medic Protection Against Airborne Diseases video

CDC's Infection Control FREE PDF http://www.cdc.gov/vhf/abroad/pdf/af...etting-vhf.pdf
    Denton and Dr. Prepper like this.

Super Moderator

Enough of the Ebola scare!

One doesn't have to look to another continent where cultures and standards of living are quite different. One only need look right here.

Doctors warn unprecedented back-to-school lung virus that has hospitalized hundreds of children in ten states will spread across the country

Wash your hands, wash your hands...wash your hands! Thoroughly wash your hands. Pay attention to what you touch, and keep dirty hands away from your face!
    James m, Slippy, oddapple and 3 others like this.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

Theres a little seed im my head that tells me there is some correlation between the people with Ebola that came back and the kids virus.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by James m View Post
    Theres a little seed im my head that tells me there is some correlation between the people with Ebola that came back and the kids virus.
    Not following; are you thinking that respiratory virus is connected to Ebola? Or, are you thinking maybe the respiratory virus, though totally different, might have been allowed entry by those who are looking to create mayhem in this nation?
    Dr. Gregory House

Ebola symptoms start with flu, influenza symptoms. It may be that a weakened virus spread? Do kids have weaker immune systems. Ok ok im just jumping to conclusions. But I did look it up and Ebola symptoms start with flu like symptoms.

Super Moderator

Ebola symptoms start with flu, influenza symptoms. It may be that a weakened virus spread? Do kids have weaker immune systems. Ok ok im just jumping to conclusions. But I did look it up and Ebola symptoms start with flu like symptoms.
    It does, but it progresses to much worse. All things flu-like is not Ebola.

Wow! Someone more paranoid than I am!
    Dr. Gregory House

Im suspicious. I think they improperly disposed of materials at the cdc or wherever they treated those people. Im thinking the virus is weakened but not dead.... maybe its just in its starting stages.

Im suspicious. I think they improperly disposed of materials at the cdc or wherever they treated those people. Im thinking the virus is weakened but not dead.... maybe its just in its starting stages.
    What do you expect utterly biologically ignorant people to think? Goofy shit. At least he doesn't think slaughtering chickens and virgins is the cure, like africans.

But even a person who doesn't know ebola from plain old ghetto e-coli fishes in that cave coconut because smart enuff to know something weird (snuffy smith! Snuffy smith!)
    There are 10, wholly un-kin folk plagues going right now. That's why superstition - it based in fact.
    Now, we need 100,000 snuffy smith's terrified of boo-foo to go nuts on Obama's precious and in the end will help solve the big problem.
    Last edited by oddapple; 09-08-2014 at 09:11 AM.

Super Moderator

Not likely that the material was improperly disposed. Protocol for such material is strict.

Considering where the respiratory virus is hitting, not likely that Ebola patients at Emory had a thing to do with it.

Not sure why you are thinking the Ebola virus weakened, somehow, but is in starting stages. Again, all things flu-like are not Ebola. This is why I say we are too fixated on Ebola. All other diseases did not stop striking people when Ebola took center stage.

I haven't compared the charts, but I wouldn't be surprised this virus is connected to the importation of illegals by the government. Experts warned us of diseases carried by the illegals striking our children once school started.

Then again, I might be being paranoid, too.
    Dr. Gregory House

Yes, it is being imported. On purpose yes, if u ask me. What to do? Probably shouldn't ask me...

We, along with numerous places have been, are and will be under biological attack. It is a retard's wmd.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Sponsored Links