Covid 19 - Page 3
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Covid 19

This is a discussion on Covid 19 within the Florida forums, part of the Regions category; Originally Posted by jasonrthbn I'm just curious what country do you live in? Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk I live in The Land Of ...

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree90Likes

Thread: Covid 19

The Good Cop

Quote Originally Posted by jasonrthbn View Post
    I'm just curious what country do you live in?

Sent from my SM-A102U using Tapatalk
    I live in The Land Of The Free, my state has a conservative governor, who suggested we do certain things, but there was no penalty if we did not.
    So, I did not wear a hazmat suit, or even a mask. "Social distancing" is fine with me because I generally dislike being around people at any time anyway.

I'm 71, and if the North Vietnamese Army didn't get me, if all the alcohol I drank didn't get me, if living a shady lifestyle didn't get me, I damned sure ain't worried about the flu.
    I'm "right" with Jesus Christ, and if He is ready, He will call me home. I'm not worried.

Now, if you are a fearful individual, why don't you stay home, with the doors locked and the shades drawn.
    Leave the rest of us alone.
    (Just wondering - did you vote for Hillary?)
    "There is nothing so exhilarating as to be shot at without result." Winston Churchill
    "Leave the artillerymen alone, they are an obstinate lot." Napoleon
    Member: VFW, American Legion, Vietnam Veterans of America, Society of the 5th Infantry Division, Sons of the American Revolution.

It’s the flu damn it. Use precautions we should any way and use common sense if your more susceptible due to health status. I am tired of my livelihood, my employees livelihoods being destroyed based on looney toon academics screaming the sky is falling. An indefinite Quarantine to protect potentially 5% of the population is nuts.
    Denton, A Watchman, Slippy and 3 others like this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

Super Moderator

Quote Originally Posted by Camel923 View Post
    It’s the flu damn it. Use precautions we should any way and use common sense if your more susceptible due to health status. I am tired of my livelihood, my employees livelihoods being destroyed based on looney toon academics screaming the sky is falling. An indefinite Quarantine to protect potentially 5% of the population is nuts.
    Agreed! I can take care of my wife and my parents.
    "Reality is almost always wrong."
    Dr. Gregory House

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Half mile west of where Jesus left His sandals.
    Quote Originally Posted by Piratesailor View Post
    PS.. if your obese, have high blood pressure or in generally bad health.. now is a good time to get back into some type of shape.
    Sphere is a shape!
    Denton and Piratesailor like this.

Banned

If people refuse to wear face mask, refuse to social distance, and refuse to self quarantine when diagnosed positive. How are we ever to get back to normal?

How do you know the person who bagged your groceries doesn't have it...or your pizza delivery guy, the guy or gal who touch the plastic container you later bought from the store?
    ....as stated...if you have a pre-existing condition that puts you at risk...or are elderly, or live with those who do...cover up and wear gloves and masks...you have every right to ensure you protect yourself...
    but you don't have a right to dictate how I enjoy my right to pursue happiness, or force me to prove I'm not infected, or buy a commercial item that doesn't really do anything more than give me false assurance that I'm safe. We quarantine the infected from the population....not the population from each other.

Okay I understand your point of view but have a question how are you to build an immunity without being infected. Because from what I understand is that once you are infected your body will in fact end up damaged in one way or another so how are we to end up with an immunity without compromising our health conditions
    Quote Originally Posted by Old SF Guy View Post
    How do you know the person who bagged your groceries doesn't have it...or your pizza delivery guy, the guy or gal who touch the plastic container you later bought from the store?
    ....as stated...if you have a pre-existing condition that puts you at risk...or are elderly, or live with those who do...cover up and wear gloves and masks...you have every right to ensure you protect yourself...
    but you don't have a right to dictate how I enjoy my right to pursue happiness, or force me to prove I'm not infected, or buy a commercial item that doesn't really do anything more than give me false assurance that I'm safe. We quarantine the infected from the population....not the population from each other.

@Old SF Guy is correct.

So your solution is for everyone to self quarantine for the duration. Not a bad idea. Many worry about feeding their kids and paying their bills. Maybe you are correct, the MSM says you are. The many that are worrying about paying their bills and feeding their families are just being selfish. We have been warned that this could last 12-16 months. They should be able to make it being self quarantined that long, right??? After all, who knows if who you interact with has it.

The groceries had to be put up by someone and how many people picked it up to look at it without wearing gloves? Or how many other objects did they pick up and put back while wearing gloves? Did they use hand sanitizer after picking up their cart, the previous items or the items they put in their cart? If someone is A-systematic or even has the virus, this is how it's spread. So say the experts. The same for take out food, who handled your food? What else did they touch before handling your food? What else did they touch before picking up the container and and the sack they put it in?

The only way to stay safe is to self quarantine for however long it takes. I think you'll do just fine following what they report in the news. Mika Brzezinski has stated "It's our job to control exactly what people think" not anyone else.

Denton, Robie and Annie like this.

That is the second time she has stated that on the program.
    inceptor likes this.
    Democrats are doing more to destroy our country than the Russians could ever hope to do.

Banned

Quote Originally Posted by Robie View Post
    That is the second time she has stated that on the program.
    I think, she should be locked up in a brothel, servicing liberal the Politicians who refuse to obey their own decrees/orders.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Sponsored Links