Preaching to the choir - Page 2

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Preaching to the choir

This is a discussion on Preaching to the choir within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; It has nothing to do with being Christian but it does have to do with needles and disease. Not to mention the crack head will ...

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
Like Tree3Likes

Thread: Preaching to the choir

It has nothing to do with being Christian but it does have to do with needles and disease. Not to mention the crack head will probly sue you after you save her life. We have people who break into homes and get shot by the homeowners and then turn around and sue the people they were robbing. So no let that crack head lay in the bed she made.

Quote Originally Posted by MaterielGeneral View Post
    Because addictions suck. If it were your kid you would want somebody to help him or her out and if your a Christian....
    ^^^agreed^^^

Quote Originally Posted by weatherman View Post
    It has nothing to do with being Christian but it does have to do with needles and disease. Not to mention the crack head will probly sue you after you save her life. We have people who break into homes and get shot by the homeowners and then turn around and sue the people they were robbing. So no let that crack head lay in the bed she made.
    John 13:34, A new commandment I give unto you, That ye love one another; as I have loved you, that ye also love one another. King James Version

Mathew 22:36-39 36.Master, which is the great commandment in the law? 37Jesus said unto him, Thou shalt love the Lord thy God with all thy heart, and with all thy soul, and with all thy mind. 38This is the first and great commandment. 39And the second is like unto it, Thou shalt love thy neighbour as thyself.

So yeah, if your a Christian it is about morals. Like I said jim wore gloves and I am sure he was careful. He called an ambulance and probably saved the ladies life. If it was your kid you would want some one that cares. As far as I am concerned. The people that kept walking are the sheep. As far a getting sued, most states have good Samaritan laws.
    A Watchman likes this.
    A prudent man foresees evil and hides himself, But the simple pass on and are punished. Proverbs 22:3 NKJV

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Sponsored Links