Masks, Masks Everywhere! On The Ground, In The Trash. SAVE THE PLANET DAMNIT!
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

This is a discussion on Masks, Masks Everywhere! On The Ground, In The Trash. SAVE THE PLANET DAMNIT! within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I see trashed masks all over the place on the ground, near trash cans, on the roadsides. Then I read an article about all the ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree53Likes

Thread: Masks, Masks Everywhere! On The Ground, In The Trash. SAVE THE PLANET DAMNIT!

I see trashed masks all over the place on the ground, near trash cans, on the roadsides. Then I read an article about all the masks that the nasty Chicoms and Zipperheads throw away and end up in the lakes, rivers, oceans.

Can you imagine all of the nasty germs and shit that are on these masks? Its getting as bad as empty plastic grocer bags, water bottles and used condoms...

Nasty freakin' people...
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    I see trashed masks all over the place on the ground, near trash cans, on the roadsides. Then I read an article about all the masks that the nasty Chicoms and Zipperheads throw away and end up in the lakes, rivers, oceans.

Can you imagine all of the nasty germs and shit that are on these masks? Its getting as bad as empty plastic grocer bags, water bottles and used condoms...

Nasty freakin' people...
    Throw them in your washing machine and reuse them. You can save the planet.
    Slippy likes this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    Washing machines are for getting all that pesky blood off your clothes, KUSA. You know this, man!
    KUSA and Slippy like this.

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

@KUSA, throw them into the washing machine? Even a little Chicom or Zipperhead must weigh 150 pounds each. Granted, even just on a spin cycle these despoilers get a needed bath, but it seems a little extreme. I'd just wash their masks. You and I can hose off these guys come spring...
    ...No matter where you are it's enemy territory...

Take a left by where that oak tree used to be
    It’s the same people that leave dirty diapers in shopping carts at Walmart
    Slippy and Bigfoot63 like this.

Quote Originally Posted by KUSA View Post
    I've mentioned that to my maid Maria, but I don't think she speaks Englais...
    Do, or, Do Not. There is no Try.

My SIL is a nurse, and they get masks delivered by the metric ton. I appreciated her gift as I have a touch of asthma and breathing cold Wisconsin air can be a pain. Just these simple masks is all I need to 'filter' out the cold drafts. And because these masks can be neatly folded and placed in a jean-jacket pocket, I never forget I have a spare with me.

I have ABSOLUTELY NO USE for someone that litters. I don't care if it's a mask or a gum wrapper.

I have almost gotten my ass beaten because I am so zealous about it.
    “Whoever would overthrow the liberty of a nation must begin by subduing the freeness of speech."

Benjamin Franklin

I frequently see people here in Houston throwing their trash out the window as they drive down the freeway. It's lazy, disrespectful , and shows no intelligence.
    " All great things are simple, and many can be expressed in single words: Freedom, Justice, Honor, Duty, Mercy, Hope" .Hidden Content

Quote Originally Posted by Prepared One View Post
    I frequently see people here in Houston throwing their trash out the window as they drive down the freeway. It's lazy, disrespectful , and shows no intelligence.
    We used to have that problem in Wisconsin. If you drove by a chain-link fence you used to see three feet of litter sticking to the bottom most rungs. Then we had one of those spates of bumper stickers asking people not to litter. I no longer see litter on fences, and most tourists have a bag in their car or truck for trash.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links