I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice..
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice..

This is a discussion on I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice.. within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Found this on Breitbart so I thought I'd post it. If First Aid and Medical Preparedness is the wrong area, feel free to move it ...

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Like Tree32Likes

Thread: I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice..

Found this on Breitbart so I thought I'd post it. If First Aid and Medical Preparedness is the wrong area, feel free to move it mods!

From the article; Rapper Boosie BadAzz took to social media to chastise former NBA star Dwyane Wade over his recent announcement that his 12-year-old son, Zaya, is transgender. “Don’t cut his dick off, bro,” said the rapper to Wade...

I'll go on record agreeing with Boosie BadAzz and one of the commenters in the comment section of the article pointed out that men who cut their penis off commit suicide at a much higher rate than those who don't. I'm not a doctor but that sounds like it might be true. Plus this is a child and that ain't right in my opinion.

On the other hand, if a grown adult male should make the decision to whack off his own pee pee and commit suicide, I say good riddance. And thanks for not pro-creating!

Just thought I'd share this as it supports my theory that ":The World Done Gone Crazy..."

https://www.breitbart.com/entertainm...-fking-dk-off/
    Last edited by Denton; 02-19-2020 at 03:07 PM.

Dwayne Wade is an idiot.

More than likely the poor child is simply lacking a strong and present father figure in his life.
    I will choose to enjoy the journey that God has prepared for me. Hidden Content

Cutting off one head leads to the other.
    Slippy likes this.
    Blessed be God, my rock who trains my hands for battle, my fingers for war. Psalms 144:1

Victory can depend on a dog or a goose---Napoleon

4. Remove Advertisements
    PrepperForums.net
    Advertisements

Whoring out his child's name, just to get a few minutes of his name mentioned again.
    Who cares what your 12 year old child thinks, yeah yeah, an ambassador for thinking and freedom of transgender rights my ass.
    He just pimped his kid for a few pieces of silver, next, he will endorse "trans shoes" or some shit.
    Just for e few seconds of fame.
    I briefly saw the article, but didn't read it because i have no interest, in DW or his poor confused child.
    I am not perfect, and i will pray for them, if I remember tonight.
    Slippy and Inor like this.
    RIP Corporal BRADLEY COY 6/18/1992-10/24/2014

I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice..-vkoeq.jpg
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Inor, you beat me to it!
    Slippy and Inor like this.

Quote Originally Posted by Mad Trapper View Post
    Inor, you beat me to it!
    Great minds...
    Slippy and Mad Trapper like this.
    rest in peace Corporal Bradley Coy 06/08/92-10/24/14

Rest in Peace Sgt Mackie. 10/19/19

Quote Originally Posted by Inor View Post
    Click image for larger version. 

Name:	vkoeq.jpg 
Views:	22 
Size:	77.3 KB 
ID:	103915
    Whooday thunk it? The Rapper Boosie BadAzz and John Wayne sharing the same philosophy on pecker amputations!

Quote Originally Posted by Slippy View Post
    ...... pecker amputations!
    Technically called a peotomy.
    Slippy and SGG like this.
    My ability to recall lyrics from a song written in the 70's far exceeds my ability to recall why I walked into the kitchen.
    The Ultimate Prepper's E-Library can be found Hidden Content .
    Feel free to visit my YouTube page. Hidden Content

Dwayne should have cut his off, 13 years ago.
    Inor likes this.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Sponsored Links