Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum banner

I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice..

2K views 10 replies 8 participants last post by  Prepared One 
#1 · (Edited by Moderator)
I don't often agree with Rappers but "Don't Cut His Effin' Dick Off" is good advice..

Found this on Breitbart so I thought I'd post it. If First Aid and Medical Preparedness is the wrong area, feel free to move it mods!

From the article; Rapper Boosie BadAzz took to social media to chastise former NBA star Dwyane Wade over his recent announcement that his 12-year-old son, Zaya, is transgender. "Don't cut his dick off, bro," said the rapper to Wade...

I'll go on record agreeing with Boosie BadAzz and one of the commenters in the comment section of the article pointed out that men who cut their penis off commit suicide at a much higher rate than those who don't. I'm not a doctor but that sounds like it might be true. Plus this is a child and that ain't right in my opinion.

On the other hand, if a grown adult male should make the decision to whack off his own pee pee and commit suicide, I say good riddance. And thanks for not pro-creating! :vs_peace:

Just thought I'd share this as it supports my theory that ":The World Done Gone Crazy..."

https://www.breitbart.com/entertain...ld-comes-out-at-12-dont-cut-his-fking-dk-off/

See less See more
#4 ·
Whoring out his child's name, just to get a few minutes of his name mentioned again.
Who cares what your 12 year old child thinks, yeah yeah, an ambassador for thinking and freedom of transgender rights my ass.
He just pimped his kid for a few pieces of silver, next, he will endorse "trans shoes" or some shit.
Just for e few seconds of fame.
I briefly saw the article, but didn't read it because i have no interest, in DW or his poor confused child.
I am not perfect, and i will pray for them, if I remember tonight.

#11 · (Edited)
I am willing to bet there ain't a 12 year old alive that comes to the conclusion on his own that he is transgender and needs to cut his pecker off. @Slippy is right, this world has done gone bat shit stupider then hell.

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.