EMT Bag Additions
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

EMT Bag Additions

This is a discussion on EMT Bag Additions within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; I am lucky to have a younger brother who is an EMT and he helped me put together a full-size professional medic bag with all ...

Like Tree1Likes
  • 1 Post By SierraGhost

Thread: EMT Bag Additions

EMT Bag Additions

I am lucky to have a younger brother who is an EMT and he helped me put together a full-size professional medic bag with all of the basics, and I am constantly adding things as I think I need them, ie., a field surgery kit, splints, wound cauterizer, snakebite kit, etc. I also have a water purification kit, iodine tabs, etc. Any additional advice greatly appreciated!

First and foremost, acquire the skills to be able to use the tools in your bag. See what classes your local junior college has to offer. Knowledge is power and offers peace of mind.
    paraquack likes this.

Sponsored Links