Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition! - Page 7
Register

Welcome to the Prepper Forum / Survivalist Forum.

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed.

Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition!

This is a discussion on Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition! within the First Aid and Medical Preparedness forums, part of the Survivalist, Prepper, Bushcrafter, Forest Rangers category; Sure I probably told yall about my old high school pal turned Jyrene and in Nam where he got all messed up when his pals ...

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
Like Tree97Likes

Thread: Get prepaired when it hail DU Ammonition!

Sure I probably told yall about my old high school pal turned Jyrene and in Nam where he got all messed up when his pals nearly stomped him to death in the barracks. He was always a very cocky an abrasive yankee from Keokook Iowa. Not sure how he wound up in Texas to go to high school but sure its a long story. Anyway he was mess on drungs..getting things from the VA etc. He keep saying if he could prove he was crazy he could get a bigger check...so know who he worked on it for years..I even tried to help by telling everybody he was crazy..and I knew that was true casuse he had always been crazy since I knew him. Well sure enough the VA finally fell for it. He could not long buy and sell guns which was his favorite hobby. Then the crazy bastid said it was all my fault to get his 2 A revoked cause I had told folks he was crazy. The guy was obiviously crazy huh? Poor guy got worried about getting lung cancer from 60 years of smoking..so he moved over to the e cigs. He was dead of lung cancer about a year later. Funny how that works out huh?

Quote Originally Posted by csi-tech View Post
    I carried can after can of DU ammo up to the CIWS. Hope it was truly depleted.
    Bet the Ruskies coulda used a guy with your experience to pack the sand bags on the busted nuclear reactor at Chernobly. lol.

Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7

Sponsored Links